• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you where any pokemon what would yu be and why?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    So what pokemon would YOU be?
    Perosnally I would be a Pigeot or Dodrio because I love flying types and because It would be like soo cool to be able to fly dont you think!?

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    So what pokemon would YOU be?
    Perosnally I would be a Pigeot or Dodrio because I love flying types and because It would be like soo cool to be able to fly dont you think!?

If you were Dodrio...Who would the other two heads be? Anyways, my choice is at a choke between:

Raquaza, being able to soar across the world with full power, letting out fierce roars and send judgment down on all those who oppose you, while defending those who earn your trust with a great power. The responsibilities such a role would have however, along with the fact some Piakchu & Friends or 10 year old kid want to hunt you down and loot you/catch you would be very deterring, along with tight, enclosed spaces.

Porygon-Z, having roughly the same power as Raquaza (or at least a Hyper Beam on par), minus the giant, intimidating size (though Porygon-Z itself can still be intimidating), fierce roar, and grace, Porygon-Z is another choice. Since Porygon-Z doesn't age and requires very specific ways to actually "kill" it, it borders being immortal, and not only that, it doesn't need to eat or sleep, and can change type and even shape (nothing like Ditto, though) in order to suit it's environment. Some downfalls to this, however (other then what was already mentioned), are things such as a lack of fingers (though Psychic can be used in order to lift objects), odd sensations and impulses, various mental disorders (though most are minor enough not to effect Z too heavily), paired with the fact that if you're not scaring little pokémon and making them flee in terror, you're being spat on and pushed by larger pokémon who underestimate you.

Porygon2, a more modest pokémon compared to the above two, with well-rounded abilities and sharing the same basic powers with Porygon-Z (Electromagnetic-levitation, no-aging, type and form changing, etc.), yet with more endurance then its "evolved" counterpart, even at the expense of aggressive power. Porygon2 also has less of the "problems" that Z has (other then the hands thing), though the odd posture might take some time getting used to.

Gah, there's so many to chose from, it's hard to decide!

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I'd probably be a Salamence. Its intimidating look offsets the fact that it must be quite the happy camper for learning to fly after having so much ambition as a Bagon. I'd love to fly around and be sleek and badass. =D

I'd be a peaceful little Salamence, though. Enjoying my freedom and whatnot.

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I'd wanna be something that could fly... but wasn't super rare so I would have people chasing me down all the time. D: So something like a Pidgeotto or a Natu :>

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I would probably be a Chansey. It would be really cool to work in a Pokémon Centre (I'm a sucker for medical dramas, and yes, I do realise they're a load of baloney) and Nurse Joy seems like she'd be an awesome boss. Especially the one in Overjoyed!. Although most of the time I would probably be healing Pidgeys and Starlys that got KO'd by Bidoofs and Shinxes and comforting their WAAAH I DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAD A WEAKNESS TO ELECTRIC ;__; newb-trainers but whatever. >_>

If I was a ~wild~ Pokémon though, I'd be a Munchlax. As lazy as Snorlax, but slightly more mobile and able to get away from those creepy collector guys. XD

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
    Years
    Gengar. I can go through walls and become invisible. Guess what I'd use that for.

No, you perverts. I mean sneak into movies without paying. Duh.

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
    Years
    Hard to choose, but I think I'd go with...

1) Haunter. It's a dangerous and dark one that fits my mood as of now.
    2) Lucario. I think that the concept of Aura, which is close to chi in my opinion, is pretty cool, and I wouldn't mind having such powers like a Lucario does.
    3) Kadabra. It can do all sorts of weird things, can learn various types of moves, and in my mind is the classic Special moves expert.

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    There are several Id like to be:

Celebi- The fact it can go back in time is pure awesomeness. All of my life questions could be aswered if I could go back to see the even again. Also psychic type is awesome. And it is SOOOOOO cute. Also the fact that if you hurt yourself badly, you can use the move recover to not die.

Squirtle- Such a cute turtle pokemon. The fact that it can learn Withdraw to defend itself is also great. And due to the fact that it is one of the worlds fastest swimmers, Id love to swim the wide sea looking for surprises at every corner. The only downside is that they are heavily captured for starters, unless I could be a wild squirtle

Eevee- yes even though I love eseon, I think Id like to be an eevee more, who knows into what I could evolve, I mean its like 6 choices. Maybe I could train at that place for a lefeon (btw does anybody think that skitty is the new eevee?)

Charmander- eh.... the thought of evolving into some monstrous beast draws me in

Larvitar- same as charmander

Teddiursa- OMG teddiursa is soooooo cute. I mean its like a teddy bear. If I were to evolve into ursaring, I would cancel my evolution due to the fact that I like teddiursa better than ursaring.

Caterpie- I would love to evolve into a butterfree. The thought of being so majestic is so awesome. At night when I fly around with my flock of butterfree spraying sleep powder all over the place. Plus Id be great for contests (even better than beautifly actually). And how I can just fly all over the pokemon world, meeting new pokemon, and perhaps getting meself a shiny mate just like Ash's butterfree did

Visualization

Mike★ Smiley Master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 26, 2009
    I'd be Lucario. It's the most powerful human-like Pokemon there is created. Well, I really enjoy being human, but having the Power Of Aura would be quite amazing...

Ayselipera

Well I always say Ditto since It can turn into any pokemon. Even though other people suggest being Mew since it can also transform, I still prefer being a Ditto. :)

Last edited:

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
    Kecleon. I would live a peaceful existence in the forest. If I didn't want to be seen I would just blend in with the trees. ^_^

Years
    I'd probably be either:
    Articuno - Mainly because I love Ice, cold, snow and all those type of weather. Also, if I were a Pokemon I wouldn't want to be tried to be captured every day and be in some quite place. Also Articuno has been a favorite of mine for a while.
    or
    Charmander - Apparently, I have the personality of one, according to all the quizzes I do. And being a Charmander would be pretty 'cool'.

Back