• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you'd be a character in the Pokemon Manga, who would you be?

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I would like to be like Silver... Misterious... XD
    But If I was a Girl, I think that I would like to be like Yellow...
    Lucky > Ability
    XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Wait...you mean special? Need to make it more clear lol, ummm I would be Silver of course.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Dark Magician said:
    Charizard or something like that, humans, well, maybe, Richie

We're asking specifically for the pokemon manga. More specifically Pokemon Adventures (Pocket Monsters Special).

Flame the Blaziken

Aquakirbyyoshi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 9, 2006
    Uhhh. xD I would like to look like Blue, and act like Silver & Sapphire. O_o; *Sweatdrops.* Yah, I'm weird. XD

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • If it was a girl, I'd like to be Sapphire because I prefer gym battles to earning badges. If I had to choose a boy, I'd want to be Silver...his attitude is something I like. And I don't like talking much either.

peekachoo

~*wah piang eh*~
    Years
  • i'd wanna be YELLOW. i like her personality. sweet and gentle...like me!. lol!
    if i wuz a boy, i wanna be RED! he's soooo cool! to be honest, i thought he wuz ash when i first read the manga...:D

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Who is "your"? Me? Of course I'm not! I'm devoted to Yellow!

Back