• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If your life was a movie, what genre would it be in?

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    As the title suggests, what movie would best portray the story of your life? Romance? Horror perhaps? Maybe action?

I'd say my life felt like... a documentary, as someone is always explaining to me how to live my life.

Opinions!

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I think Drama and Comedy, I'm both of those, I make many people laugh(Mainly at school) and then it goes down hill with Drama and bad things and then my mood goes back to good old me, doing what I love to do, which is making people smile and laugh. =3

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Well sometimes theres a mixture of horror, comedy and documentary, but mainly documentary I think oh and a pinch of action sometimes but not that extreme.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Comedy and Horror <.<; wierd combo...

oh and there was some Action if this thread was created two months ago... dont ask

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Huh, that's a tough question. I'm gonna have to say documentary, only because I really can't think of any other genre to put it in.:\

Years
    I want to say chick lit, just because I live in an all-girls dorm... XD

But in reality, mine's probably a documentary as well. It's not very interesting at all. ;p

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    If 'Mean Girls' was a genre, then THAT. But I guess it's mostly comedy and drama... and it would be called 'Mean Boys' >>'

But if my home life had a genre, it would most be like 'The Real World' or 'Survivor'. So yesh >>'

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I think I would be a comedy movie. I'm a pretty funny person in real life. Either that or a drama, i'm pretty dramatic. xP

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    My life would be a musical. Maybe a musical comedy.

Yeah, most likely a musical comedy.

KEEP IT GAY, KEEP IT GAY, KEEP IT GAYYY!

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    My life would be one of those dark, awkward comedies that never do well in the box office, but end up being a cult classic.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Mine would be a comedy/spoof aventure.

Comedy/spoof for the under-stupidity and the amount of time me and my friends are laughing. Adventure because I just have that feeling, the movie would have action and dramatic moments too.

Mainly just Comedy/spoof though.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    My life would be one of those movies that you can only understand, and follow if you are under the influence. You know, like "Vanilla sky?" It makes no sense to watch when you're mind is all there, but once you're stoned you seem to somehow be able to fill in the gaps of what's actually happening o_O

xD It would probably some dark, twisted, perverted comedy. Staring Van diesel, and Jessica Alba. <_<

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Documentary ~ Very boring and pointless. Nothing really interesting *sigh*

Back