• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If your life was an anime.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • Think of all the anime you've watched in your life. Of all the anime, you've probably come across some pretty amazing adventures, worlds, characters and circumstances.

If you could live one anime series (or movie) as your life, what would you choose and why?

Maybe you'd like to become a professional hunter, and take the Hunter Exam in Hunter X Hunter, get yourself stuck in a video game, like Sword Art Online or Log Horizon, let your world revolve around a particular sport like Kuroko No Basket, Free!, or Haikyuu!!, have your very own harem or reverse harem or live a normal high school life falling into a romance or triangle with a girl or guy.

You choose the anime you live in regardless of any restrictions (like not be able to play sports for reasons). Choose to live the plot or make different choices to what has been made canon or even choose to live something alternative.

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • Right now I would like to be a ghoul from Tokyo Ghoul in order to see my kagune LOL... but in complete reality I would love to be apart of the Shinsekai Yori setting. They live with little electricity and form really close bonds with their peers. I absolutely adore that. It's tempting to say that I would love to live through Saki's storyline but without spoiling it it's safe to say that isn't a completely happy tale! Instead I would like to make my way after her storyline, and be in a new generation where I could possibly look up to her and learn under her?

Neat thread, by the way. :)

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I would choose Shaman King, because I could bond with cool spirits and pixies and forces of nature.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2015
    I'll choose Genediver.
    Becuz this anime is so intellectualmental anime.

Life

[FONT="Poiret One"][color=#aaaaaa]Perception of Re
    Years
  • I wanna live in the Pokemon world where there's no ageing, I can travel the world with friends at the age of 10, training, befriending and battling with Pokemon, and live off by getting free food and shelter from the Pokemon Center.

It's the best world! :DD

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I love this anime sooo much that it'd be amazing to be apart of it. I'd love to be engaged in some of Haruhi's crazy shenanigans as well. Let alone just being able to meet her. We'd be like twins because we are somewhat alike in different ways. X3

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • *brainstorms for a crummy harem show*

If I were a guy, probably Infinite Stratos.

Pretty self explanatory lol

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I'd love to be a part of Code Geass. The abstract nature of the anime fits me perfectly, and I think I'd make a suitable Lelouch ;)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Eden of the East or Digimon.

What's better than have monsters the size of skyscrapers when they aren't even at their full power? A phone that will let you get anything you want. Imagine if the two could mix.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • If my ordinary life was anything like Nichijou I'd live there happily for the rest of my life. Never a boring day when everything out of the ordinary can happen. Like stealing Sakamoto to finally have a pet of my own

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Digimon, or something like Tsuritama.

My question is, who in the world would want to live in an Attack on Titan world, or anything violent like that, omf ;A; I've seen people say things like that "because they like the 3DMG" and I'm just like "jesus christ why".

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • My question is, who in the world would want to live in an Attack on Titan world, or anything violent like that, omf ;A; I've seen people say things like that "because they like the 3DMG" and I'm just like "jesus christ why".
    Quick way to die, I guess? =D
    Nah, everyone would become Eren, lose few limbs and become Eoten.

Back