• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ihyatoeu and DDDchu's Palace of Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So are you gonna stand there or trade us something?

WELCOME fine people of PC, today we bring you a different type of trade shop, one run by two, count 'em, two people! The first post here will be mine, and the second will be ihyatoeu's main part of his shop.

A few rules and notices before we make a trade:
    -All the pokemon being traded are all mostly likely to be cloned. No other things are done to the Pokemon besides cloning
    -some pokemon will come with items depending on the request, if there is a requested item
    -DDDchu does not have rare ball/aprimon and I will not breed or go out of my way for them
    -My pokemon are KB unless they're event or transfer only

Pokemon:

Shiny Competitives
    Spoiler:

Events
    Spoiler:

Wants (all KB)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Ok, guys same rules apply for me. Lots more to come as I clone everything I have. Happy trading! Also feel free to leave a positive review in my trade review thread (Link is in my sig).

Flawless Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Shiny Competitive Pokemon:
    Spoiler:
    Legendaries and Events (Shiny):
    Spoiler:

Legendaries and Events:
    Spoiler:

Pending Cloning:
    Spoiler:
    Wants:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • So are you gonna stand there or trade us something?

WELCOME fine people of PC, today we bring you a different type of trade shop, one run by two, count 'em, two people! The first post here will be mine, and the second will be ihyatoeu's main part of his shop.

A few rules and notices before we make a trade:
    -All the pokemon being traded are all mostly likely to be cloned. No other things are done to the Pokemon besides cloning
    -some pokemon will come with items depending on the request, if there is a requested item
    -DDDchu does not have rare ball/aprimon and I will not breed or go out of my way for them
    -My pokemon are KB unless they're event or transfer only

Pokemon:

Shiny Competitives
    Spoiler:

Events
    Spoiler:

Wants (all KB)
    Spoiler:

Hey man. I'd like the Shiny Latios. I can offer (both flawless) Jolly Victini or a Naive Meloetta.

Years
  • Ok, guys same rules apply for me. Lots more to come as I clone everything I have. Happy trading! Also feel free to leave a positive review in my trade review thread (Link is in my sig).

Flawless Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Shiny pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Legendaries and Events (Shiny):
    Spoiler:

Events and Legendaries:
    Spoiler:

Pending Cloning:
    Spoiler:
    Wants:
    Spoiler:

Hey man. I'm interested in your Manaphy. I can offer an Adamant flawless Metagross (I know you wanted a Beldum, but I'm just seeing if you'll accept it or not). I also have many more stuff, as you may know, so just ask and I can give it to you.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Hey man. I'm interested in your Manaphy. I can offer an Adamant flawless Metagross (I know you wanted a Beldum, but I'm just seeing if you'll accept it or not). I also have many more stuff, as you may know, so just ask and I can give it to you.

I'm interested, but just in case do you have any other flawless br shinies?

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Hello, can you tell me the OT on this please:

Manaphy UT
    lv1-timid-Hydration
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Tail Glow/Bubble/Water Sport

Hello, how are you :)? Opened up shop today! The manaphy's OT is Mat, please don't tell me there's anything wrong with it lol :(.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello, how are you :)? Opened up shop today! The manaphy's OT is Mat, please don't tell me there's anything wrong with it lol :(.

I'm fine and no I wouldn't know if there's any thing wrong with it, I have one and want another but need different OT, let me find mine and I'll let you know.

Drakonis

DrakonisVaughan
    Years
  • Hi DDDchu! c: I've traded with ihyatoeu quite a few times so I think I wanna trade with his business partner now. :P

I can give you these legendaries!
    2IV Mew
    3IV Celebi
    3IV Shiny Jirachi
    Arceus
    Victini
    6IV Meloetta
    6IV Shiny Kyurem

Here's what I'm interested in:

I'm willing to do a 7-5 trade c: So you can have all the legends you need (-Deoxys, mine turned out to be a hack D: )

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    I'm fine and no I wouldn't know if there's any thing wrong with it, I have one and want another but need different OT, let me find mine and I'll let you know.

Well that's a relief haha. Alright let me know if you want it :).

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Cool. If you want I can double check (but it won't be until tomorrow......), but that's your calling. You can wait and possibly get something more valuable, or you can say "I'm Fine", and stay with Metagross :).

Well there's no real hurry, so yeah, we can do that. I'm also on the look out for lvl 1 flawless and near flawless shinies so it doesn't have to be battle ready.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back