• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~I'll Be There For You~ 'Friends' Club

Sector

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I loved when she tried to attract a guy by wearing her cheerleader uniform and failing to do a cartwheel.

I forget his name but his real life name is Tate Donovan. I like the guy, he's cool. also stars in the O.C.

That's also the same episode where Emily met all of Ross's friends.

Favorite Rachel Green moment is DEFINITELY the one where she was drunk in Vegas, before marrying Ross and stuff, drunk. OMG both Ross and Rachel were hilarious drawing faces on each other haha.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • His name was Joshua! She said it enough times you think you'd be able to remember XD

My favourite Rachel Green moment was in the doctor's office when she was heavily pregnant.

"Ross, I have a question. When Carol was pregnant with Ben... were you this irritating?"

OR NO!

When she went to Carol's apartment to get Ben to stop playing practical jokes, then Ross arrives and catches her there

Rachel: I'm just here visiting my good friend Carol!
    Ross: Right, and what's Carol's last name?
    Rachel: Carol... Lesbian?

SO MUCH AWESOME.

Back