• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'll take that

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
    If you had the chance to steal something of those what would you choose??

1- One day of your childhood to spend

2- An hour with someone you love

3- Wings to fly to another world

4- Exam answers one day before exam!

remember,you can only choose one thing to steal!

Years
    #4, especially if it's for a final. Lets look at other options.

1- One day of your childhood to spend: There wouldn't really be anything interesting to do, unless you're talking about some specific day, though I don't really remember much.
    2- An hour with someone you love: If I actually loved anybody. Even then only an hour? Depends on what we do, though. *wink*
    3- Wings to fly to another world: What if I wanted to go back home? I'm screwed then. It depends on if the wing is permanent, though.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    oh goodness. i...don't know. lol

1: Would high school count as a childhood past? If not, then no. I'd like to repair something back in high school.

2: There's a 90% chance that I'd love someone new, but I'd go back to early 2013 and repair the friendship with my ex best friend, whom I had loved the most.

3: Ok, so maybe this would be a better choice. Why? I want to get to know the world. Whether it'd be on Earth or somewhere on another planet. I got wanderlust right now, I'd do this one.

4: No on this one. Why? Because it's basically cheating :P

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    #1, definitely.

I just got back from a marching band competition, and I would do anything to get back on the field. Since I graduated last year, instead of being out on the field, I was in that stands. Man, I miss doing the shows. They were the best things in the world.

Sirfetch’d

This is so hard because there are benefits to each and every one of these. I would love to relive many days of my childhood because I miss it dearly, so number one is a great option, number 2 is appealing because there are so many people that I would love to spend just an hour with that I love because of how much I miss them. The third option is just cool in it's own right so it stands out and of course number 4 is probably the most helpful of the options.

That said, I'd choose number two because spending time with those that you love far exceeds the importance of anything else on the list including the one about the exam answers.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I would choose 3. I like exploring, so another world would be just excellent for me.

1: I would, but, for only a day? Doesn't seem long enough.
    2: I don't really love anyone at the minute.
    4: I'm not doing any exam, so this is out of the question.

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
    Childhood was horrible so I can put aside number one.
    I don't really love anyone, so number two is out of there.
    Wings to another world, I'll definitely take that!
    I don't need to worry about exams and I wouldn't cheat on exams anyway...

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The answers to exams are available if you study hard enough. ;D

I'd pick wings. Pretty sweet to fly, and to another world at that.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    1. sure why not I would choose the day I went to Dinsey
    2. an hour is not long enough
    3. Ninjas do not need wings
    4. Ninjas do not cheat.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd fly to another world. And I'd like to keep the wings ;)

But one day from my childhood would be very nice too. I have many great childhood memories and to relive one of them would be amazing.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    If you had the chance to steal something of those what would you choose??

1- One day of your childhood to spend

2- An hour with someone you love

3- Wings to fly to another world

4- Exam answers one day before exam!

remember,you can only choose one thing to steal!
    lets see here. not 2 because their is noone I love.

not 4 because I have lady luck. I dont need no answers for no test.

not 3 because well wings suck. I wont psychic powers lol

1 DEFINITELY. Then I can play my gamecube for a day.
    so basically I pick 1 lol

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    One for sure.

With wings being a close second.

Especiallly if for one we kept the foreknowledge... That'd be so awesome. I'd change a few things. Heh heh.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    #1, easy. All of the rest are easily done right now.

...what? You don't all have interstellar wings?

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    #3. If the new world was good enough and had wifi, I'd stay there and never come back.

Years
    #4... just more of a reason for me to be lazy, procrastinate, and still do good on a test and or an exam lol

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    The first thing I'd want is #3 as to fly to an imaginary world would literally be a dream come true. That way I can miss the whole point of the other rational options.
    An hour with someone you love comes a close second but I'd willingly give it a miss for a new world because I'm always better alone.
    Exam answers, oh you tempting option, if I get all this then I wouldn't be able to remember them considering my poor memory so I'm keeping this in store for another day.
    I guess since I'm not full of the "missing childhood" part yet but this is another golden chance, however, I would have picked it if it was a week or a month, I've never done anything in my childhood in a day so breathtaking/blundering.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    I will always choose the first 1

Nothing is important then Childhood. Childhood is a time of heaven i don't want any other heaven if i got my childhood friends cause it can blow up all other option you wrote, how ? -

2) Someone you love ? doen't you love your Mom dad ? so in childhood i spend a lot of time with my Mom i didn't get the love of dad cause he left me and my mom when i was only 5 years. bur mom give me all the love i need so i would prefer to have one hour with my mom to spend

3)wing to fly to an other world - why i need wing when i already have one in my childhood my mom gave me everything and if i want to fly i can fly more then one hour either in My dream or by sky gliding and why we need another world when we has a heaven in our childhood ?

4) exam - Haa ha ha no need cause my brain has enough memory too get good marks

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Out of that list it would probably be Wings to Fly around the world. You could never even wish upon another awesome experience like that!

Back