• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Ill-Will Hunting" Episode Discussion

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    OH!!!! I see. I would agree with you there but I don't think any of those villains will appear again since one of them was from a movie, even though he was super coolies, and the other two I don't think so since even though I so wish they will bring more things from pass episodes that would be very random. Teeheehee

OH YES!!! I so forgot about Gary's umbreon!!! It was SO CUTE!!! Teeheehee

Teeheehee Yeppie. The Rockets are tricky. Teeheehee being able to trick Ash and friends so many times. Teeheehee Also they are able to trick the Officer Jennys too. Remember back in The Secert Sphere of Influence , the Jenny from Kanto that knows abotu Team Rocket wasn't able to reconize them so maybe Jay wouldn't either. Teeheehee

Years
    Teeheehee Yeppie. The Rockets are tricky. Teeheehee being able to trick Ash and friends so many times. Teeheehee Also they are able to trick the Officer Jennys too. Remember back in The Secert Sphere of Influence , the Jenny from Kanto that knows abotu Team Rocket wasn't able to reconize them so maybe Jay wouldn't either. Teeheehee

Well, Ash and the Jennys aren't, exactly, Sherlocks. So, that isn't a fair comparison -- the Rockets need a true challenge, but I think they could pull it off. As long as they don't self-sabotage, as they often do. Dies. Whatever happened to performing competent in your job?

Then again, how do you compete against a kid with a rat that shoots electricity from its cheeks? Heh.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    I guess that was kinda a bad comparison. There has to be somebody the Rocket's fooled that was smart. Teeheehee Still that may just happen in the end if that episode idea ever happens where Team Rocket messes it up.

How about this idea? Jay and The Boss? Working together? Teeheehee

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Then again, how do you compete against a kid with a rat that shoots electricity from its cheeks? Heh.

Apparently, with a giant moth, a talking cat, a cobra that shoots needles from its mouth, an overgrown venus fly trap, a walking cactus, and a blue blob. :cool:

How about this idea? Jay and The Boss? Working together? Teeheehee

Giovanni is much too detatched from TR for that to happen, though. Besides, I'm betting he's concerned with other, more local events.

Team Rocket has been able to pull off tricks like this before, though. Since J apparently doesn't need to see her client to work for them, I don't see any reason why they couldn't pull it off (aside from Jessie's ego, that is). There would certainly be a revelation later on, however, where everything would undoubtedly go down the drain as Salamence sends them blasting off.

Years
    Apparently, with a giant moth, a talking cat, a cobra that shoots needles from its mouth, an overgrown venus fly trap, a walking cactus, and a blue blob. :cool:

Giovanni is much too detatched from TR for that to happen, though. Besides, I'm betting he's concerned with other, more local events.

Team Rocket has been able to pull off tricks like this before, though. Since J apparently doesn't need to see her client to work for them, I don't see any reason why they couldn't pull it off (aside from Jessie's ego, that is). There would certainly be a revelation later on, however, where everything would undoubtedly go down the drain as Salamence sends them blasting off.

Psst, you forgot the Mime and the wind chime. Shifty eyes.

Given his forsaking his Gym in the "Scheme Team," it's clear something is going on with Giovanni. Plus, the writers dropped his shadow persona, so for the audience's sake, concealing him from J might be a moot point.

That said, I agree with the rest of your post, as it would most likely play that way. Should the writers decide to be daring. Heh.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Psst, you forgot the Mime and the wind chime. Shifty eyes.

Given his forsaking his Gym in the "Scheme Team," it's clear something is going on with Giovanni. Plus, the writers dropped his shadow persona, so for the audience's sake, concealing him from J might be a moot point.

That said, I agree with the rest of your post, as it would most likely play that way. Should the writers decide to be daring. Heh.

The wind chime isn't around anymore and when's the last time you saw the mime actually attacking? :P

Well...I don't know about that. Considering the littering of nostalgic references we've been getting lately (team leading Shieldon to safety --> team leading Chinchou in Johto to safety, referencing Cassidy, bringing Gary back for the first time since Ash got to Sinnoh, Wobbuffet popping up more often, etc), they might just throw in the old "shadowy, distorted voice" as the same.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Teeheehee Mime Jr attacked back in All Dress Up with Somewhere to Go! Teeheehee Teether Dance!!! Teeheehee

Also Icha you forgot the Ballon, a sub and lots of robots!!!! Teeheehee

Well if this show and it's writers were really really good then they would make it look like Giovanni is up to something super big that can change the story. Still seeing how a saga has passed and nothing. It can seem like nothing super big will happen and if so then it would look strange since Ash and friends are in Sinnoh. Teeheehee

Can't Jessie mimic Giovanni's voice? I remember she did it once. Teeheehee. James cover in shadows to make a silolette of Giovanni while Jessie talking in her Boss voice tricking Jay. Teeheehee Still what Icha said in his post before, something like that would happen but at least it would be coolies if it did. Teeheehee

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    XD Thanks, Charaxes. I find some of the "Gary's new Pokémon" speculation just plain silly though. He never caught those Shieldon and well... some people think if he does appear in DP 85, he'll have a Bastiodon. o_O

I loved the episode comparison though. T'was funny. =D

Back