• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm 10 posts away from 28,000!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    my old account had over 4,000 and now my new account has over 1,000. This actually makes me very sad and uncomfortable, yet here I am adding a post

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • To be honest, I do care of getting at least a 1000 posts. Now that makes you look like a pro, or a veteran somewhat. After I'll get 1000, I'll probably care less about post counts.

Years
  • I used to care, I felt like if I didn't post 20 times a day it was a waste of a day, but now I realized there's really no point in assigning that type of stress on myself, so I just post however much I feel like posting. Can't believe I'm nearing 3k though, wow. o__o

Bay

Years
  • I don't really care about postcount per se, but I do find it kind of depressing to compare how low my postcount is compared to how much time I spend here. Like, I spend so much time lurking and my PPD is less than 0.5.
    More or less me. XD I seem to lurk more too.

Like several others, I post more or less whenever I feel like it and if there's something I can contribute (as that's the case with me getting active in reviewing at the Fanfiction section again). I do have instances where I would post in a few sections for a while to branch out.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I care enough to think that being the top 11 poster out of so many people is a pretty cool thing to be, but I don't care enough to brag about it.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i feel just the opposite of pm everyone here, i hate post count. i haven't been here three months and i've already posted almost 8k posts. ofc most of them are in forum games but you feel me

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I've never thought that a high post count is anything to be proud of *hides*

I remember when I was active on SkyrimForums.org, I actually used to obsessively delete my older posts to lower my post count, so that I never had more than 200-300 posts.

That said, I do find it impressive when some people have thousands of quality posts though.

Last edited:
    Reactions: dad

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    It's not about the post count, it's about beating the girls in the gender race...

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    well, i'm fairly new here so i don't have a lot of posts. although right now, i'm very close to 100 whoa. :o

i've been on other forums before and i'm pretty sure i've never been able to achieve 1,000 posts. orz

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    No, I don't really care. Admittedly, I have a really low post count for the amount of time I've been a member here, so...

I used to care about forum post counts, but that was when they actually meant something (like being able to have a sig on NSider). When my post count doesn't affect what I can do on a forum, it really doesn't matter to me. And I don't have the time to spend racking up thousands of posts on Pokemon forums these days anyway.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    It's nice to know who's active. I take exception to the way postcount isn't displayed in postbits by default anymore.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I'm only concerned about getting to 15k, because 15 is a nice number. i wouldn't really care all that much about any other "postcount milestone" achievements afterwards.

i'm already past 15 posts so i'm pretty happy

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • i don't "care" about my postcount but i like when i reach a new "milestone" for a minute

and then i'm mad because x0xx are always gross to look at

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    i don't "care" about my postcount but i like when i reach a new "milestone" for a minute

and then i'm mad because x0xx are always gross to look at

I'm 10 posts away from 28,000!

Your postcount now is a 69 gettings 69'd by a 69. That's a milestone, right? Ghehe

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I have about 2k posts, which is tiny for someone who's been frequenting pc for over half a decade. That being said, I don't like it when people just post to make their post count to go up.

Back