• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a blue Pokémon :3

Shiny Sheimi

Pokémon Perfectionist
Years
  • Hello, I'm Sheimi and I'm shiny! My human ego Chloe is boring but unfortunately she does have access to this account too so I apologise in advance for anything boring and uninteresting that she posts in my absence. I try to be in Sky Forme for as much time as possible but sometimes the flower slips and then I'm stuck like that until Chloe picks it up again...

No, but seriously, I have bipolar disorder, so I do go back and forth. In my up-swing, I'm manic and happy and get all affectionate about Pokémon, and in my down-swing I don't talk to anybody and just do college work and take photographs. Luckily my down-swings don't last for very long so I'm usually happy (TOO happy, my folks tell me).

I'm interested primarily in trading and I'm an avid breeder, which is what comes as a result of being a perfectionist when it comes to sets of pixels. I'm also on a quest to complete the National Dex fully on Pokémon Black. Well, as much as is possible without the events that I've missed; I only just got Wifi access a couple of weeks ago. I'll be grateful for any trade, major or minor, and if I'm challenged to a battle then I will accept - I can battle too! I'm not a total wimp! ;)

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Shiny Pokemon are so awesome!

Welcome to PC, Shiny Sheimi.

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • Haha, lots of Shiny Pokemon! o:

Anyhow, welcome to the PC, Sheimi!
    Please do enjoy your time here.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I am a yellow Pokemon, so we can be friends! Yellow and blue makes green! :3
    Anyways, welcome to PC and enjoy your stay!

Back