• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a Charizard!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'm a Charizard!

Powerful and Brave, you are a champion of both fire and sky. Few attempt to challenge your commanding presence, as you tend to be the most intimidating individual in a group. Having experienced more hardships than most, you've reached your full potential not only through perseverance but through true hard work and grit.The fire of life burns strong within your seasoned heart!

Which clasic Pokémon are you?

Sirfetch’d

I got Ivysaur but accidentally closed the tab before I could copy and paste it 8D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • What I got is this powerful mon:
    I'm a Charizard!
    Charizard
    Powerful and Brave, you are a champion of both fire and sky. Few attempt to challenge your commanding presence, as you tend to be the most intimidating individual in a group. Having experienced more hardships than most, you've reached your full potential not only through perseverance but through true hard work and grit.The fire of life burns strong within your seasoned heart!

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2023
    Mewtwo
    Mysterious and Solitary, you are a brooding loner who plays life very close to the chest. One of a kind - Others have a hard time figuring you out, and that's just the way you like it. A very noble heart lies beneath an intimidating exterior, and loyalty is something you value above all else - especially when concerning others in relation to yourself. If all else fails, you can always remind the world of your genetic superiority. No big deal

Years
  • Onix
    I'm a Charizard!

Hardy and Quiet, you are a gentle giant who enjoys the simple things in life. Complication and change leave you exhausted, whilst the good ol' fashioned pleasures of life leave your soul soaring. Yet as gentle as your demeanor may be, a boulder-to-the-face is awaiting any and all that may oppose you or your loved ones. Rock'N'Roll

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I got Ivysaur but accidentally closed the tab before I could copy and paste it 8D

Ivysaur buddies! :)
    Here's the description:
    Honest and Naturalistic, you are a truly humble soul with a real appreciation for nature and the outdoors. Your open mind soaks in the world around you like a sponge, and you tend to be very empathetic and understanding. You've grown up fast your whole life, and recognize that there's still more growing to do. Now go soak up some sunlight and Razor Leaf your way into the horizon!

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2015
    Charizard

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    You kids tired of people posting Charizard yet? Too bad, because I got it too.

miel!

Kisses!
    Years
  • I'm an Ivysaur!

Honest and Naturalistic, you are a truly humble soul with a real appreciation for nature and the outdoors. Your open mind soaks in the world around you like a sponge, and you tend to be very empathetic and understanding. You've grown up fast your whole life, and recognize that there's still more growing to do. Now go soak up some sunlight and Razor Leaf your way into the horizon!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Eevee

Multi-talented and adaptable, you are a budding soul that life seems to pull in every direction. You tend to dabble in anything and everything all at once, and have the unnatural ability to blend into any situation. Whether it be Firestone, Waterstone, or Thunderstone- no matter what life throws at you, you make it your own and turn it into something beautiful!

.... Guess I've already evolved though. 8D

TravelerTrainer15

Hardy and Quiet, you are a gentle giant who enjoys the simple things in life. Complication and change leave you exhausted, whilst the good ol' fashioned pleasures of life leave your soul soaring. Yet as gentle as your demeanor may be, a boulder-to-the-face is awaiting any and all that may oppose you or your loved ones. Rock'N'Roll

Um..... No. Just no. That is severely inaccurate.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I got Squirtle!

I'm a Charizard!

Adorable yet Stubborn, you are a bold and youthful soul whose bullheaded tendencies make life a sort of crapshoot - which is awesome! Depending on the situation, you are either your own best friend or worst enemy, tending to barrel through life with reckless abandon - which is again, awesome! You've got a thick skull and a shell full of partaay, and that's just the way you like it!

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Charizard

Which is funny considering most of you guys got Zard as well.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm a Charizard!

Popular and Outgoing, you are the most recognizable of Pocket Monsters! Your electric personality combined with just the right amount of cuteness makes you desired (if not envied) by all you meet. Life is your playground - And who needs a Thunderstone when you're this comfortable in your own skin?

I cannot believe this like this wasn't even intentional????

Back