• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a mass murderer

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    And you probably are too! That's right! In this thread we will be discussing kill counts! One day I was bored and decided to look up all the kills I've racked up in the only online pvp games I've played. Halo, CoD, Battlefield 3. Turns out that I've gotten around 125.000 kills. And I wasn't even very serious about the games! Those people who have been playing day and night probably have millions!

I stopped playing Halo when Reach came out due to the Call of Duty abilities, and played MW2 and for a little while MW3 (until I realized that I was really mad at the game) Then for a shorter while I played Battlefield 3 which was fun but by this time I had already lost interest in online multiplayer games and just games in general.

However I will admit there will never be anything that can compare to Splattering your enemy with a ghost on zanzibar or high ground. Or knifing your enemy and getting their dogtags (something I enjoyed doing so much if I hadn't quit playing BF3 my knife would have been my tool of destruction)

And as for Call of Duty, nothing could compare to getting a nuke... Which is why I suggest making a game that brings the best of all 3 franchises! It would be the ultimate fps space game ever.

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
    Years
  • I'm a mass murderer

Thanks to this game right here, my kill count is the world's population a few times over. Build nuclear arsenal, launch nuclear arsenal, try to be the last man standing.

TY

I prolly murdered the entire world 5 times in StarCraft 2. If in one game one unit already has 110 kills, sure the rest must have tons of kills too in one single game... and i play it a lot.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    In Warhammer 40k Dawn of War I must have 1000's in one game when I play a skirmish, I like to build massive armies and control the game by keeping everyone at bay so I have everyone on the outskirts of view and when they roll in I bomb the hell out of them. Since troops come in pairs of 2-4, when I think about it I am an evil person.

Terff

the unimportant
    Years
  • The most I've had was probably in Dwarf Fortress adventure mode as a vampire who slew probably 1200+ (pretty decent for dwarf fortress) people and eventually froze himself because he didn't know what else to do...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    In Call of Duty: Black Ops II, the highest amount of kills I've ever gotten in a match was seventy-eight. I was trying extremely hard, and wouldn't let anyone land even a single bullet on me. I've achieved sixty-percent of these kills by using gun and knife, and the rest were there thanks to kill-streaks. My second highest score would be fifty-four kills, which was in Modern Warfare 3. I'm not very proud of this, unfortunately, as I've camped for most part of the match. xD" Thirty-two kills would have to be my third highest.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Altogether, in Battlefield 3, my stats since I got the game related to kills: 20,794 kills.

In one of my top matches, I managed to secure a 69 kills and 25 deaths game...I was surprised at how I did xD

TY

In Call of Duty: Black Ops II, the highest amount of kills I've ever gotten in a match was seventy-eight. I was trying extremely hard, and wouldn't let anyone land even a single bullet on me. I've achieved sixty-percent of these kills by using gun and knife, and the rest were there thanks to kill-streaks. My second highest score would be fifty-four kills, which was in Modern Warfare 3. I'm not very proud of this, unfortunately, as I've camped for most part of the match. xD" Thirty-two kills would have to be my third highest.

78 kills... quite impressive. I had just one kill less in MW2 where i stomped everyone with dual P90's and my signature weapon: the RPG.

Though the most kills with one guy in a game, would by my HeroOracle in StarCraft 2 with 175 kills

Back