• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a Mom :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hi! I'm 27, and I have a 1 year old boy. I've been a member since 2012, but this is actually my 3rd post --- ever. ,(_ _)

But I have played a number of the hacks, and my favorite is Liquid Crystal, and Moemons xD; Right now I am really enjoying Pokemon Glazed!

I'm one of those people who play Pokemon for a LONG time, because I love how th story progresses, and the only tactic I have in playing is be 10levels ahead of the GYM leader. I know, it's terrible ><

I have not been able to post anything when I was new-new because I was busy trying to do stuff for my wedding, then I got pregnant, then the baby was born >< Finally he's 1, and is a bit easier to take care of, and I no longer fall asleep while feeding him, haha, so now while he's b.feeding, I play pokemon hacks on my phone. :)

Thank you so much for the people and all who are involved in creating awesome rom hacks! I love a great story-driven game, I actually majored in Literature in the University, so I write stuff every now and then, if I ever figure out how to make hacks -- you can count on me for a huge story-driven hack :) (If. there's an if, haha)

Years
    Ahh congratulations on the baby and marriage, hopefully all is well for ya <3 Anyways, welcome back to PC~! It's a pleasure to have you hear and nice to meet you as well!

Oh, don't worry, I like being ahead of the gym leaders in terms of levels as well XD although it does ruin the feeling of the gym leaders being a challenge, at least the work is made up by training your Pokémon ahead of time to be ready for the fight!

Either way, if you need help with anything around the forum, such as navigation, do not hesitate to ask any staff member around the forum! We'd be glad to help out with anything you need. :)

Hope to see you around some more! You're always more than welcome to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat, or just say hi! :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ahh congratulations on the baby and marriage, hopefully all is well for ya <3 Anyways, welcome back to PC~! It's a pleasure to have you hear and nice to meet you as well!

Oh, don't worry, I like being ahead of the gym leaders in terms of levels as well XD although it does ruin the feeling of the gym leaders being a challenge, at least the work is made up by training your Pokémon ahead of time to be ready for the fight!

Either way, if you need help with anything around the forum, such as navigation, do not hesitate to ask any staff member around the forum! We'd be glad to help out with anything you need. :)

Hope to see you around some more! You're always more than welcome to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat, or just say hi! :D

@Tsutarja,
    I love how PC has been greeting me every time it's my birthday too! x)

My husband also plays a lot of Pokemon and absolutely dislikes how I play, but I'm sure he likes playing with me anyway :P

Thanks for making me feel welcome ^_^

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

Aw, I'm loving the hacks too; I do love playing Liquid Crystal too; it's one of my favourites! Glazed is pretty good too! And aha, yeah, I have a habit on overtraining my pokemon for battles and gym matches too, which maybe I can cool that down and do a underleveled run!

Congrats on your son turning one. <33 And welcome to the forums! You seem like a really great person. =) If you ever have questions or want to chat sometime, feel free to toss me a PM or a VM anytime! Have a great night~~

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

Aw, I'm loving the hacks too; I do love playing Liquid Crystal too; it's one of my favourites! Glazed is pretty good too! And aha, yeah, I have a habit on overtraining my pokemon for battles and gym matches too, which maybe I can cool that down and do a underleveled run!

Congrats on your son turning one. <33 And welcome to the forums! You seem like a really great person. =) If you ever have questions or want to chat sometime, feel free to toss me a PM or a VM anytime! Have a great night~~

@Dragon,
    I love Crystal because it's the first game where I can play as a girl :) (as me, haha)
    I love Kris sooooooooo much in the manga as well!!

You guys made me feel so welcome <3

Last edited:
    Hi there Star! It's a pleasure having you. n~n

Awe cute. I don't plan to have kids anytime soon but have always hoped if I do have any in the future they'd get into Pokémon. As fans who have played for a long time it's nice seeing others get into it at a young age.. still remember those awesome R/B/Y link cable days. x'D

Thanks for showing your appreciation for our game-makers as well! People really do put a lot of effort into that here. Seems like you'll fit in rather well so here's hoping you'll be around often, right? Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hi there Star! It's a pleasure having you. n~n

Awe cute. I don't plan to have kids anytime soon but have always hoped if I do have any in the future they'd get into Pokémon. As fans who have played for a long time it's nice seeing others get into it at a young age.. still remember those awesome R/B/Y link cable days. x'D

Thanks for showing your appreciation for our game-makers as well! People really do put a lot of effort into that here. Seems like you'll fit in rather well so here's hoping you'll be around often, right? Cheers!

@Sheep,

Awww that's so sweet of you. I'm really glad that I married my game partner xD We already have agreed that his first game is going to be either fire red or leaf green. :D I know his brother has other plans, but no, it's gonna be pokemon. Haha.

I'm really hoping I get to know more people, and maybe I would be able to learn about rom hacking as well :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome to PC! Oh wow you married someone who share your interests awesomely like that? You're my role model c: Your baby is going to have such an awesome childhood haha.

I love Kris too, as might be evident ;D me and Dragon decided to wear her and her remake version (Lyra) as avatars even! Did you like the Pokemon Adventures manga?

Years
    You..... are..... a mom? AAAAAAAAAAAA. lol i mean Congratulatios! And best of luck just 2 things to keep in mind don't spoil to your baby that Santa doesn't exist (they did it to me and i was very angry) and never be sad in case of something bad a failure or something show your courage to pass it to it too :). If you need anything i'm sure pokecommunity here will have other parents too to help you :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Welcome to PC! Oh wow you married someone who share your interests awesomely like that? You're my role model c: Your baby is going to have such an awesome childhood haha.

I love Kris too, as might be evident ;D me and Dragon decided to wear her and her remake version (Lyra) as avatars even! Did you like the Pokemon Adventures manga?

@Fire,
    Thank you, haha. Everyone else thinks we're insane for getting married whilst we met on the internet and we were on the other side of the world from each other! xD I LOVE THE POKESPE! I'm not caught up to the newest ones since my baby was born and "me time" has been hard, but "baby time" has been an awesome priority -- but here I am trying to regain "me time" when I can escape xD

You..... are..... a mom? AAAAAAAAAAAA. lol i mean Congratulatios! And best of luck just 2 things to keep in mind don't spoil to your baby that Santa doesn't exist (they did it to me and i was very angry) and never be sad in case of something bad a failure or something show your courage to pass it to it too :). If you need anything i'm sure pokecommunity here will have other parents too to help you :)

@King Elizabello,
    Aww thank you so much! I was born in the PH where we don't have a santa-culture so I am actually iffy about raising my baby in a santa-culture country ^^;

Years
    @Fire,
    Thank you, haha. Everyone else thinks we're insane for getting married whilst we met on the internet and we were on the other side of the world from each other! xD I LOVE THE POKESPE! I'm not caught up to the newest ones since my baby was born and "me time" has been hard, but "baby time" has been an awesome priority -- but here I am trying to regain "me time" when I can escape xD

@King Elizabello,
    Aww thank you so much! I was born in the PH where we don't have a santa-culture so I am actually iffy about raising my baby in a santa-culture country ^^;

You are most welcome don't worry if you need anything drop a visit either in vm or pm it's FREE lol.

P.S vm=visitor message pm=private (not what new kiddos think lol hahaha) message. Joking ofc :)

Back