• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im a New Guy

eliteuchiha555

True Elite and Pokemon Expert
Years
  • hello im new and i dont know much i read the rules and i kinda like this site

i hope yall can answer my questions if i need it

im a cool guy im sure we will get along well

tobi-ksla

Years
  • Hi! I'm Tobi! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

So, what else can you tell us about yourself? I like Blastoise, Kingdra, and Salon Maiden Anabel.

eliteuchiha555

Years
  • i like rap music and my fav poke is darkrai i dont use ubers or legends in wifi tho

theres other details about me but they arent very.....legal

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Hello, and welcome. Remember to read the rules, and don't do that illegal stuff. XD
    ^_^

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • TI is awesome. I'm Syd, so...yeah. Nice to meet you, Ben. Hope I see you obeying the rules around here. Wouldn't wanna be on my bad side. Then again, someone who likes TI can't get on my bad side. But anyway, welcome to PC! If you need someone to talk to, I'm almost always online. Just PM me or something.

eliteuchiha555

Years
  • TI is awesome. I'm Syd, so...yeah. Nice to meet you, Ben. Hope I see you obeying the rules around here. Wouldn't wanna be on my bad side. Then again, someone who likes TI can't get on my bad side. But anyway, welcome to PC! If you need someone to talk to, I'm almost always online. Just PM me or something.
    ok man ill do that tnx for the welcome

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • i like rap music and my fav poke is darkrai i dont use ubers or legends in wifi tho

theres other details about me but they arent very.....legal

*high fives* Darkrai is epic. And lol stuff that isn't...legal? Reminds me of my friends...anyways. Welcome! I'm Emily ^_^

tnx my names ben if you wanna battle pm me

Will do. ^_^ Again, welcome. You do sound interesting. ^_^ I like you new guy. Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back