• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Im a New Member But I need help

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2005
    I ordered Pokemon Fire Red wich supposedly is 100% english and when i read youre website i got scared and nervous... what should i do

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
  • Yeah the fire red is more than likely fake or japanese but is probably wont be too hard. It wont be too hard baecause basically all you do is walk around but good luck playing it ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2005
    I will get something?

So than I will get something right? im not going to recieve nothing for it..... i even used paypal... a secure connection....... but its not fair? people should be sued for fake stuff like this..... Do you know what will happen?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It?s possible they?ll send you a flash cart with the Japanese ROM with an English patch?a far cry from the real game and linking issues etc.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2005
    At Least Something Is better than nothing.

Topic... and besides who knows right? maybe ill be lucky? lol... I just hope i get something and not nothing... Now I have learned my lesson though.... Ill ask u all about stuff first before i make a choice with soemthing importanmt as this.

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
  • Re:

If you look on Serebii.net, Pokemon Palace Network, or even ebay yourself, you will know it is fake. The title screen is shown on many sites with the text for the games, so don't order unless you see an advertisement on TV & if you see the actual box art. I don't even know how to use ebay & I know all this stuff about fakes. The biggest scam was the Pok?mon Diamond & Jade Games on Ebay. Just keep up to good sites like those & keep checking here for more info on a lot of stuff. I'm having someone build a site for me. I should have it up by the end of Summer 2004! I don't know how to make sites because I don't know HTML yet! My site will be almost like Serebii.net except with my own content!

-Scott-

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2005
    Well now i know

as long as I recieve something... even if its the japanese version........ or crappy translation.... or 2 other different pokemon games instead... i dont care..... as long as i recieve SOMETHING... lol... btw... thankyou whoever let me inm pokecommunity....<----sry... a lil off topic..

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • hm? don't go off topic anywhere dude....... XD we know that PC is great!!!

hm..... don't u wanna wait for the real stuff so that u can get all the fun from it? the unofficial ones are...... the ones that are.... unofficial and totally weird!!! XD

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • Why sueing? Just look better before you order (no offense) but if you're a little active here you should have known this..

Years
  • yeh i know, but if he ordered from like ebay and they send him nothing then thats like stealing money, and he can sue then. we all know be careful what you buy.

Leo

www.unowncave.tk
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    i think its time to close this.
    *calls Mod*

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • hm? no need to be closed... it will just stay like this when inactive.... but some other ppl mite post in it......... no need 2 close a thread just cos the discussion is over... it can start again.

Back