• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a newbie :D

Years
    hello, I'm new here, please be nice to me all :)
    anyway I love pokemon so much (especially eevee,i fall in love since the first time i saw it XD) and now i'm currently playing pokemon white\

*sorry for my bad english ^^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Hi Hikari, and welcome to PC. Don't worry about your English; you sound perfectly understandable, and we have people from all over the world here at PC, so I'm sure you'll fit in. As well as this, we also have a dedicated forum all about Black and White, so if you want to chat about your current gaming experience, there's your place! :D If you have any questions, feel free to talk to one of the moderators here, and we'll hopefully be able to help you with whatever issue you may have. So, have fun!

Years
    thanks Mr Cat Dog ^^ actually this is the first time i join a forum,so i'm pretty confused @@..anyway thanks for reply :)

Years
    anyway I love pokemon so much (especially eevee,i fall in love since the first time i saw it XD) and now i'm currently playing pokemon white\

Hi there Hikari F! Our usernames are similar except for the avatar difference.

Anyways, nice avatar you have. Espeon and Umbreon are the coolest Eeveelutions.

You're playing White? Well check out the Black and White section for everything Unova!

I'm playing Black and my brother's getting White sometime in the new year.

Knight of Time

I like Homestuck
    Years
    Well, relax hikari
    Much of the time, we don't really care about grammar, and as said before not everyone actually has English as their native language so ...
    Yes, Eevee is one cute little Pokemon
    Which "Eeveelution" you like better?

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome aboard, Hikari! We're really glad to you have now become a part of this community! As what as the people above me mentioned, don't worry too much about your English, as long as we could understand what your trying to say, it's absolutely fine. And I'm pretty sure you'd improve along the way! English also wasn't my first language, but as I keep on participating on forum discussions and stuff, I'm also learning more about the language, one of the advantages of social networking sites! :P

I've been a Pokemon fan ever since, my favorite Pokemon includes Snivy (yup, obviously) alongside Togekiss and Raichu. Eevee also is in my list, yes I do have a list and it's pretty long, and I'm sure you don't want to read such long list! If Eevee is your favorite Pokemon, then what's your favorite Eeveelution? Mine would probably be Glaceon, I love it's elegance and strength, plus Ice type is really something that shouldn't be underestimated! tehe;

PC is a large forum, so it would take time to get used to pretty much everything here, but one thing is for sure, if your looking for a Pokemon forum, this is the place to be! You could come across discussions starting from Pokemon-related down to off-topic discussions, in other words PC is diverse! You could also possibly meet Pokefans and make friends with them along the way, isn't that fun? :)

At the moment, PC is hosting it's holiday event - The Holiday Hop, it's just below this very section. I'm sure you'd find something interesting there to join to, the whole community is definitely looking forward to see you around the board.

We really don't bite, so stay calm! The only advice that I could give to you is to follow the rules all the time, if you do, then you'd be just fine here, if not, then you'd get yourself into troubles, and I'm sure you don't want that right? .. With that being said, if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message and I'll try to reply as soon as possible. Have a wonderful time here at PC! Lovelots! ^__^

Years
    Hi there Hikari F! Our usernames are similar except for the avatar difference.

Anyways, nice avatar you have. Espeon and Umbreon are the coolest Eeveelutions.

You're playing White? Well check out the Black and White section for everything Unova!

I'm playing Black and my brother's getting White sometime in the new year.

thanks hikari10 :) I planning to play black too after i finish my white

Welcome aboard, Hikari! We're really glad to you have now become a part of this community! As what as the people above me mentioned, don't worry too much about your English, as long as we could understand what your trying to say, it's absolutely fine. And I'm pretty sure you'd improve along the way! English also wasn't my first language, but as I keep on participating on forum discussions and stuff, I'm also learning more about the language, one of the advantages of social networking sites! :P

I've been a Pokemon fan ever since, my favorite Pokemon includes Snivy (yup, obviously) alongside Togekiss and Raichu. Eevee also is in my list, yes I do have a list and it's pretty long, and I'm sure you don't want to read such long list! If Eevee is your favorite Pokemon, then what's your favorite Eeveelution? Mine would probably be Glaceon, I love it's elegance and strength, plus Ice type is really something that shouldn't be underestimated! tehe;

PC is a large forum, so it would take time to get used to pretty much everything here, but one thing is for sure, if your looking for a Pokemon forum, this is the place to be! You could come across discussions starting from Pokemon-related down to off-topic discussions, in other words PC is diverse! You could also possibly meet Pokefans and make friends with them along the way, isn't that fun? :)

At the moment, PC is hosting it's holiday event - The Holiday Hop, it's just below this very section. I'm sure you'd find something interesting there to join to, the whole community is definitely looking forward to see you around the board.

We really don't bite, so stay calm! The only advice that I could give to you is to follow the rules all the time, if you do, then you'd be just fine here, if not, then you'd get yourself into troubles, and I'm sure you don't want that right? .. With that being said, if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message and I'll try to reply as soon as possible. Have a wonderful time here at PC! Lovelots! ^__^

thank you snivy :D i like togekiss too,since it is my special sweeper in my platinum..
    anyway i love espeon,leafeon and umbreon

Well, relax hikari
    Much of the time, we don't really care about grammar, and as said before not everyone actually has English as their native language so ...
    Yes, Eevee is one cute little Pokemon
    Which "Eeveelution" you like better?

i think every eeveelution is adorable,but for some reasons i like leafeon,espeon and umbreon than others :)

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Welcome to the forums, Hikariiiiii~♪ XD I think we're all Pokémon lovers, eh? :P I think I am an avid portable gamer myself, and... well, I think I love Pokémon games a lot. Maybe like you. :D

Don't worry too much about that - I think you'll do well around these parts! If you need any help, well, feel free to ask any staff member here! Meganium90 should be able to help.

Back