• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a newbie!

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2012
    So I am a newbie to this Pokecommunity! I'm really excited to join! :) My favorite Pokemon of all time is Mudkip! <3 I love the Emerald game so much that I started my own Youtube account today where I'm making Pokemon Emerald Walkthroughs! If you want to check out my channel my username is Mudkiperful! :D So what are your favorite Pokemon? (:

Years
  • I-

Your favorite pokemon is mudkip? How often do you hear....'that' phrase?

Anyways, welcome to PC! Cute username. Listening to the first part of your walkthrough your voice is really cute!

Nomine

サトセレ
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! It's nice to meet you! Pokémon Emerald is my favorite game also! It's good to know that there's someone else that likes it also. Hope you have a good time in the forums! Oh, and my favorite Pokémon is Flygon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hello! Welcome to PC, Mudkip lover!

Everyone gather, all Mudkip lovers alike, and chant how much we liek mudkipz!

Honestly, when I started my Pokemon Sapphire game over (my cousin deleted my first file), I picked Mudkip! I loved my Mudkip; had some great, fun times with him.

My all time favorite Pokemon would be Eevee, if you might not have guessed by my Avatar thing and signature!

I'm not one to watch walkthroughs, but I may watch one of your videos sooner or later~!

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • D00D EMERALD? YOU SHOULD COME HACK WITH US

Jk I know you have your business ^^ Anyways, welcome! I started my YT account yesterday too! What a coinkydink! :sidenote:

Sooo...you seem fun, we should talk sometime! But if you don't want to I understand.

Just have fun, okie? I think that's one of the first rules of this forum if I'm not mistaken :just kidding:

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you so eager to join! :P Huh... I like mudkips.. sounds like some sort of meme or something but can't put my finger on it. :P Ohhh cool, I'm sure some people will enjoy watching those. My favourite Pokemon is and always will be Pikachu. :) Be sure to check some areas around the forum for what your interested in, and maybe find something else you could possibly be interested in. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your videos go well, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, Mudkiperful! I just finished watching the first part of your Emerald walkthrough, and I really enjoyed it! I can't wait to watch the next part, which I'm going to do after I post this. If you ever need anything or just want to talk, go ahead and send me a PM/VM. By the way, I have to agree with you, Mudkip is one of the greatest Pokemon ever. (^.^)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    Welcome to PC! I love Pokemon Emerald also! I'll be sure to watch your walkthrough. My favorite pokemon is either Ludicolo or Slaking.

Back