• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i'm actually nine years old

Years
  • My first ever time joining a website was when I was around the age of ten or eleven, so yes I lied about my age to sign up. Currently, if I'm asked, I'll tell them my real age, as there's really nothing to hide. When I was a bit younger, like thirteen, I lied to seem more mature. Looking back, I was such an oblivious kid, haha xD;

Years
  • Often in the past I'd lie about being older than I was.
    Worked out well enough for me since I tend to look & act older than I am.
    Why'd I lie about it? Mostly to enjoy things in life restricted to me because of age.
    Trying a new drink, buying videogames or Cds, websites, watching movies.

Looking older than I am isn't so awesome now that I'm actually older though, haha!
    People think I'm a cougar, because my girlfriend looks so young for her age.
    (She's actually two years older than myself. She's twenty-six, I'm Twenty-four.)

These days I don't lie about my age. There's no need.

Years
  • I lied about my age on Neopets when I was 11-12 or so but only by a few years. You can't access any of their communication features like the forums if you're under 13 due to COPPA so... there was that. :D I didn't want to fax parental consent as that was too much of a hassle.

Back