• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm actually really enjoying the Anime...

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
  • Seriously. I'm watching bits of it here and there, when I have time, and they turned out better than I thought. I used to watch the DP series on TV but then the stations got unreliable so I'm watching them online now. I'm picking certain episodes to watch but I might end up watching the whole thing (DP series only), in English of course, liek I did with W.I.T.C.H. Hmm, I also need to watch Totally Spies...

Anyway, question: What do you enjoy about the Anime?

Is it the Characters, storylines, fillers, what? :)

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I watch the anime for Team Rocket. :3 Mostly Jessie, James and Meowth but I do enjoy storylines that involve Cassidy and Butch, Giovanni, or any other part of Team Rocket. Team Rocket is my favourite but I like the rest of the evil teams as well, I can't wait to start watching the Team Galactic arc.

Years
  • I watch it because I like the moving pokemon, and the moves.

The manga does movement better than the games, but honestly, the only thing that makes me watch the anime is the promise of a battle looking good. I mean, even The never-ending Bolt(bubble)Beam combo beating up Team Rocket is better than what it looks like in the games.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • What do I enjoy? I guess being able to see the characters being able to interact with one another and the Pokémon battles, when done well of course. Other than that . . . I don't think that there is anything else that I enjoy other than looking at how the episodes are animated. But that's enough for me to continue enjoying it.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • I like the more action-packed episodes like gym battles, tournaments, Team Aqua/Magma/Galactic/Hunter J ones, Pokemon contests...

I generally skip the filler eps. I watch the show for the Pokemon action.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well, I don't know what you mean by "actually" in the title... just because all those trolls say they don't like it doesn't mean you can't like it! :D

What do I enjoy? Loads of stufff!!!!!

• Being able to see characters from the games better and seeing them move XD
    • The funny jokes and gags, like piplup being hit by draco meteor it never gets old for me XD I liked it when togekiss hit it away from piplup and it hit Gible and Ash XDXDXDXD
    • Somtimes the fillers, you get to see pokemon and new characters with interesting backgrounds!
    • I think they do great jobs implementing the evil teams and gym leaders etc it gives us more insight into what the characters personalitys are like etc...
    • The animation! For those who don't know in episode 263 they changed the whole quality of the animation for the series and it started to look less like loony toons and more like... uh, a HD program (okay thats going a bit too far, they didn't change it to HD till DP XD) And also they added 3D effects for moves and stuff in battle frontier... have you seen the 3D effects they used for dialga and palkia? AMAZING!!!
    • They keep everything fresh so we don't get bored :D Face it if they kept characters and stuff like misty everyones bound to get bored :\

I could go ooooonnn and oooooonnn but I won't =P

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Face it if they kept characters and stuff like misty everyones bound to get bored :\
    Not everyone hates Misty like you! She is more funny and enjoyable than for example Brock, who is in anime from begining. So more people got bored with Brock than Misty. If you mentioned Misty just to tease fans, I will tell you, that wasn't funny, you funny guy.

As for topic I like Ash and Team Rocket. They remained as good as in the begining.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    I recently started watching episodes online, and it's good.

Note to Team Rocket: If you want a disguise to work, try cutting your hair. The hairdo gives them away. (at least in season 1, I haven't gotten to the others yet.)

pikapip26

PikaXPip
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    Some fillers are boring, while others are exciting! Like Hold the Phione! <3 it! And the one with Cresselia and Darkrai were good also. And I love the gym battles, so I can hear the leader's voices xD

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Not everyone hates Misty like you! She is more funny and enjoyable than for example Brock, who is in anime from begining. So more people got bored with Brock than Misty. If you mentioned Misty just to tease fans, I will tell you, that wasn't funny, you funny guy.

As for topic I like Ash and Team Rocket. They remained as good as in the begining.
    I never said I hated misty? Misty is like, one of my fav characters!
    Yes your right about her being better then brock, but still! Either way they still were bound to get boring! Misty didn't really do anything in the anime except stalk Ash (♥ lol) so she eventually had to leave :( I wasn't trying to be funny if that was what you though but eh, ima "funny guy" XD
    Lets try and not turn this thread into a bring misty back thread now, theres already like 10 on one page XD

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I never said I hated misty? Misty is like, one of my fav characters!
    Yes your right about her being better then brock, but still! Either way they still were bound to get boring! Misty didn't really do anything in the anime except stalk Ash (♥ lol) so she eventually had to leave :( I wasn't trying to be funny if that was what you though but eh, ima "funny guy" XD
    Lets try and not turn this thread into a bring misty back thread now, theres already like 10 on one page XD
    You get boring with your favourites characters? It's kinda weird for me.

As for Ash. It didn't disturb me when he was the only person, who was doing something for a show. That was his show and it still should be. I don't like when he shares his place with cute girl.

I liked when Misty and Brock were like mentors for Ash, who was completly rookie trainer. So I don't care when Misty & Brock don't do anything important for show. But they are funny and that is important for me!

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I love seeing the Pokemon be brought to life and they way they interact with others. I also enjoy the occasional exciting episode, like when Cyrus brought Palkia and Dialga to life and disappeared. :o

Years
  • I don't usually watch the anime except when I'm really bored. I only ever watch the Pokemon League championships these days.

Back