• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I'm addicted....

flygonjack

Pwnager
Years
  • Okay it's official pokemon is the equivalent to Crack. I Can't stop trading and battling, and then Breeding, and then EV training and then battling, and it never ends....

I have Class @ 8 am and it's nearly 2 am here..... I'm totally addicted.

Is anyone else like this???

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    I have class at 7, and its 3am here, so I totally know where you're coming from.

I just hatched an awesome lead for my party, to get rid of my old lead, and now I'm EV training it.

I'm not tired anymore, becuase I'm excited on how many pokemon this is going to own. Haha.

Murasaki

Confused @_@
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2008
    Nope... o.O I can't say I'm that addicted. I guess it's 'cause I have other things to do ~_~

Though the last few days I've been playing a lot... hatching a Drapion with the right nature, along with the right ability using two Pokemon that don't like each other very much is the most frustrating experience I've ever had, and must have taken me a whole ten hours to do. ><;

Years
  • I can easily say that for the past week I have played over 30 hours and that isn't normal for me. 5 days, 30 horus and I haven't even played today. It's 7pm here so I'll prob play from 10-12.

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    i was addicted for about the first few days, then it got really boring.

i only spend like 10-20 minutes a a day trying to hatch pokemon, until i get my 'idea' starmie.

White Dragon ZB

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • I'm not addicted yet since I haven't played as much as most people on this site, but I have a feeling I will be soon seeing as it was all I did yesterday.

Years
  • Iv'e only played for 154 hours, and i'm proud?

YEAH! POKEMON RULEZ! IT TOTALLY OWNS HALO! HALO IS HURTING PEOPLES
    Pokemon is FAINTING other pokemon

I'm aiming for 200 Hours in this week, I'm gonna EV train my shiny Charmander Lv1 UT

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2008
    Nah I'm not addicted to it, I just sold my Diamond & DS so it doesn't matter.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    I just hit 300 hours on my Pearl version ^^

I agree. I get bored with it, drop it for a couple days, pick it back up and learn something new....

♥Pureza♥

Back in Black [and White]
    Years
  • I'm crazy about pokemon, I have about 800 hours on my Pearl version from breeding, battling, ev training, chaining, filling my dex, and well pretty much everything except beating the battle tower (I don't want to do 100 battles in a row to get black card).

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Yeah, for now I am. I think I've gotten at least 40 hours in the last few days. x.x; But I do tend to leave it on when I'm doing other stuff too so it's not like I played the ENTIRE time.

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    I played about 300 hours before it got boring. And I'm starting to get bored of Pokemon to.

Years
  • meh. pokemon is okay. and now with wifi, it makes filling upo the pokedex a whole lot easier. especially for people in australiua who never get any event pokemon. the closest we got to an event pokemon was when they launched this manaphy thing and you battle in PBR and if you finish in the top 16 or something, you get a special manaphy design which you can stick on your DS Lite.

Years
  • talk me bout event pokemons in sourth america..............................................................................................................................................................

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! I'm totally addicted in DS! Since I got one last year, I can't stop playing! Even at school! But I equallize my priorities though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    oh, yeah! i love pokemon! i was on PC at two in the morning looking for people to trade with on a number of occasions.

Back