• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm also an Artist. Wanna see some Drawings?

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Great work! You have some serious skills here, and even more potential! Your anatomy is close to perfect- my only pet peeve is that the outlines could be a little bit more clean, which could be something you work on in future drawings.

But I have to say, I kinda like the sketchy style! It works really well with the pieces, as a matter of fact.

Keep it, up, I'm looking forwards to seeing more from you! :)

~StarryLatiasGirl

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
    Years

Happy new year! :'D

Did you guys all hear about the Heart Gold/Soul Silver? (You better have!)

If so, I made a tribute to it~

WallPaper

Yaaaaaay, tributes. I have some more art I'll post later. (Kinda forgot about this topic)

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • I dont know whether to say I utterly hate you now or whether I idolize you.
    Probably moreso Idolize. I hate that your art is better than mine....... LOL looks great =] Ima go check the sprite comic I havent been on in a while so that means I probably have loads of reading to do.

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Usually, people who do sprite comics don't have artistic talents themselves.

I'd regard good text, good placement.
    Overall good setting and user involvement (features sprite comics so often have)
    as artistic talent.
    and as for you're art.
    I like the gimmick and all, but the sketchyness hurts the eyes after a while.
    Perhaps considering using colours for the majority of shading.
    Rather than lines.
    Good stuff though!

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
  • aww man i wish i could draw like that
    *sigh* but no all i can really do right now is draw some video game characters and really crappy hedgehogs
    (dont belive me look at my avatar!)
    but good job, i envy you lol!

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I really love the loose, sketchy style you use on a lot of these. The coloring/shading could stand to be a little cleaner on some of them (most notably the Pikachu/Tyrogue one and Lucario's chest on the beach scene with the sandcastle), but for the most part it just adds to the style :3

toyaki

the lengendary swordman
    Years
  • well you know how to draw because some of those draw u made is really good

Last edited:
    Back