• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm baaaaaackkk!

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
  • Hello again my friends it is I, the mega evolved form of the old xMikasax, Mega xMikasax! Seriously i'm baaaack! I miss you all so much, my friends it's great to be back! (okaywhydoIsaybacksomuch?) This time I will be online very often (Side note: If i'm not online then i'm sick, banned from using my laptop orrrrr i'm busy with stuff.), xMikasax signing off and have a great life!

Years
  • I was wondering what happened to you. But hey welcome back Mikasa!

I'm not sure if you recognize me at first, but I was previously known as Hikari10 here. The recent return of name changes means it may take a while to recognize everyone at first but I'm sure you'll get used to settling into our community again. And nice to hear you do plan to be more active this time, it's always sad when someone leaves so suddenly but I'm sure that all the changes that came in since you last vanished will make you want to stick around longer.

Have fun Mikasa and I do look forward to seeing you around again!

- Hikamaru

Back