• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im Back (2007) :P

Gdog12356

UNTH1NKABL3
Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Hey guys, i recently got back into pokemon and decided i might as well pay this place a visit. Since my last visit i have been working on mmorpg's, have been managing my company, learning html/css... and well its been alot of fun. I just thought i would get to know the community a bit more before i decide to pop-in and release some news :P.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Hi bud! Welcome back to PC.

Sounds like you'll fit in real well in the game development section here. Looking forward to seeing your project there! Personally i'm a big fan of online games, so it sounds right up my alley. :D

See you around, and have fun.

Gdog12356

UNTH1NKABL3
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Hi bud! Welcome back to PC.

Sounds like you'll fit in real well in the game development section here. Looking forward to seeing your project there! Personally i'm a big fan of online games, so it sounds right up my alley. :D

See you around, and have fun.

Thanks bro! :D. Thanks, and good to hear that :D.

I will see you around bro! And thanks~

Years
  • Hi there and welcome back to PC! Ahh sounds like quite a bit of interests! You'll find PC has gotten better and the community is just as awesome as ever. :P Just be sure to read the rules and if you have any questions about PC, just message anyone with a bold name. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like your stay back, and hope to see you around! :)

Gdog12356

UNTH1NKABL3
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Hi there and welcome back to PC! Ahh sounds like quite a bit of interests! You'll find PC has gotten better and the community is just as awesome as ever. :P Just be sure to read the rules and if you have any questions about PC, just message anyone with a bold name. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like your stay back, and hope to see you around! :)

Hey~, Im sure PC has gotten tons better i have been looking around and have seen tons of changes. I should already know the rules, but i will review them is you deem it necessary. I shall message someone with a bold name if i do have questions, thank you for this info :P. Thank you, and i shall see you around as well :D.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Hi welcome back I've been around around for about a month so I never seen you before. Hope you enjoy your stay/return to PC.

You said you have been here since 2007 so have you played Black and White yet? If so you should go to the Black and White forums and discuss about it. But you know, do whatever fits you.[/SIZE]

Back