• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back :3

Years
  • So, it's been awhile since I came here. Though I wasn't as active in the community when I was here, I though about changing that. Also I don't think I made an Introduction thread at all.

I'm pretty much your average gamer. Really enjoy the pokemon series with the competitive battles and the hacks people made. Sad part is I no longer have my DS so I haven't played gen 5 yet (and refuse to use emulation, it's not the same y'know :\)
    Also a pony fan. Don't worry, I won't bother you much about it, I know how annoying some of the fans can be (Rarity is best pony :p).

Years
  • Hi there and welcome back to PC! Hopefully you decide to be a little more active as the community is really good as you can tell and would always like new input/ ideas. I'm a pretty big gamer myself but i never have played platinum or the 5th game for Pokemon yet... hopefully doing that some time in the near future. :P There's actually quite a few people who are pony fans.. you'd be surprised. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like your stay back, and hope to see you around! :)

Back