• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
    As you know, I have been inactive for a while. Mostly cuzz I was at SPPF. But you know what - I don't think I'm gonna post there anymore.

1. All of the Admins, Mods, SuperMods or w/e they call them are rude and inconsiderate.
    2. Serebii said that PokeCommunity was a sucky forum - which ticks me off cuzz this forum is a million times better then his crappy forum.
    3. I'm tired of being attacked/flamed by the people in the chat and on the forum.

Sorry for not posting here - I now know that I'm at a good forum :)

-Scott-

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Welcome back, although me dont remember ya. >:D Its unfortunate to hear those things about SPPf. :< Sorta.Kinda.Maybe. Anyway, have fun! I'm Karli, btw. ;D

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
    Thanks for the welcome ^_^

SPPF is just so full of n00bs and people who attack others - ppl attack me and go against me - like taking sides just to sucker up. I don't like that forum - this is the first forum I joined anyway - :)

It's sad that I only have like 100 post and i've been to this forum since November 2003....

-Scott-

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome back Scott~! ^______^ I think I do remember you. :33 I used to be known as Kelsey/Mori Seirei. X3 And don't worry, we have nice staffies here and the members are very nice here as well. Though I'm sorry to hear about the troubles at SPPf. ^^;

~Kelsey

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
    SPPF has been in trouble for a long time. Anyway, thanks for the welcome. I probably have more posts at my own forum anyway, so yeah. Oh well, if it gets this good I don't plan on going back to that cruddy forum ever again :)

Besides, Steve is a nice guy - but Joe on SPPF, what an arrogant a-hole.

-Scott-

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Quote time! =D

Pok?monScott said:
    As you know, I have been inactive for a while. Mostly cuzz I was at SPPF. But you know what - I don't think I'm gonna post there anymore.

1. All of the Admins, Mods, SuperMods or w/e they call them are rude and inconsiderate.

Excuse me? I am rude? Inconsiderate? There are three (I think) SPP mods working here, so please be considerate to other's feelings. ^_^; Oh, and don't flame other people on other boards. How would you like it if someone did that? The person who says the other forum is bad is the true one who has made the mistake. =/

I'm not going to quote the others because I'm too skeptical on them.

As for you, Scott, I hope you enjoy it here at PC. ^^

And as for others, I'm very surprised no one 'noticed' this. It's as if people want it to be true, and that irritates me a lot. x_X Sorry.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Didn't you get banned at SPPf? =)

Oh well. Welcome.

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
    Yes, Steve know's this already. I told him on AIM ;)

I didn't mean all the mods, but most of the upper ppl are rude and inconsiderate.
    And I probably won't post there even if I get unbanned, only to tell people to go to my forum and this forum :P

~Scott

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I know this might seem like a n00b question but what's SPPF? Oh yeah, welcome back to the forums.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    XD @ Scott: I do have to agree with your comments about Joe.

Anyway, welcome back to the forums and have a great time!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Geoff; SPPf is another typical Pokemon forum (serebii's pokemon page forums), 'cept people love making comparisons. o.o;

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Hello PokemonScott.
    I'm Frostbite glad to meet you. Welcome back and enjoy your stay here at PC. ^_^
    Oh I am also an SPPFian that left and came here. I agree with you on your most statements. Too much n00bs and flameing there.

Chevelle

Venomous Arachnid
    Years
    Hey Scott! I've been friends with you for a while. Its me, sppfs Black Widow! (not to be confused with PCs. ;])
    I hope yu have fun here, I haven't been very active yet, but I'll be coming here more often.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Oh please, you're just bitter because you broke the rules and got punished for it. You claim I'm arrogant and egotistical? I have done nothing towards you and still get insults in my emails from you. You seem to be the problem not us

The mods arent rude...they do their Jobs which is toenforce the rules. You broke them repeatedly so they arent going to be all happy and "lets be fwends" with you are they

Welcome BTW ^^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Serebii said:
    Oh please, you're just bitter because you broke the rules and got punished for it. You claim I'm arrogant and egotistical? I have done nothing towards you and still get insults in my emails from you. You seem to be the problem not us

The mods arent rude...they do their Jobs which is toenforce the rules. You broke them repeatedly so they arent going to be all happy and "lets be fwends" with you are they

Welcome BTW ^^
    Serebii/Joe/whatever, it's against our rules to bring other forums' problems here, both you and Scott are breaking that, and I hope Scott knows a few PC mods are also SPPf mods.
    Welcome back to PC, Scott, we'll look after ya.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    Joe if u noticed, it wasn't just him who said that they didn't like you, many people seemed to agree... Just pointing out the point that it wasn't only one rule-breaker who seemed to dislike you...

Yes, there are many rules being broken in this thread... Hopefully it gets locked, and all of this sthi gets stopped...

Anyway...
    I'm back ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back