• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back again, because I know...

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
Years

• Is it just me, or have most of the threads disappeared/moved? Huh. Anyways, hello! And most of the old regulars aren't as regular as before. Oh well. I'm 19, have played pokemon since yellow, the usual. My favourite pokemon is Marill. I'm currently playing Touhoumon which is a FR remake. Aside from the lurking, I'm thinking of making a Pokemon hack to do with Gym Leaders, a gym leader dating sim, bah i kid, i kid but that'll be in the paper-works for quite some time yet. Any help is appreciated, both helping me develop ideas and/or keeping me from being lonely! :'P Anyways, here's a screenshot of my last played 'Pokemon' game. You should play it, even if you don't know Touhou and if you don't know Touhou, then you better get to know it, it's nearly as awesome as Pokemon is, but with more Moe and 10000000x more difficult.

4qketv.png

Anyways, feel free to VM/PM me, even just to chat. If I'm not stalking Tumblr, I'm stalking here. more specifically, i'm stalking you Good day sir madame!

Years
  • I bet you'll recognize my username. :3 I've played Touhoumon as well (it was awesome!) but never the official games haha. You make me want to replay it!

But hi there, welcome to PC! It's awesome to see that you've returned, we have plenty of regulars still around, though we've also got plenty of new members and staff as well! Hopefully you've already checked out the Emulation part of the site, it's got loads of neat tools and resources for aspiring hackers~!

Anyway, stick around and have fun, yes? :D We're still thriving and are very friendly, so we'd love to have someone like you here n__n If you need help with the forum, I'm always available! Oh, and if you'd like a mentor to show you around the forum, do check out our Adoption Center.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Welcome back again, Kirkland!

I have never even heard of Touhoumon, and the fact that that is actually a thing seriously blows my mind lol. Then again, I've never been into the whole hacking scene, so the fact that it's escaped my notice probably isn't all that surprising :P

Anyway it's great to see you back here! I don't think we've ever met but your username is familiar for some reason so I must have seen it at some point or other :P. In any case it's always great to see old members returning and I wish you luck with your hack!

Also, points for using the best cry ever video :P. See you around!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years

• Is it just me, or have most of the threads disappeared/moved? Huh. Anyways, hello! And most of the old regulars aren't as regular as before. Oh well. I'm 19, have played pokemon since yellow, the usual. My favourite pokemon is Marill. I'm currently playing Touhoumon which is a FR remake. Aside from the lurking, I'm thinking of making a Pokemon hack to do with Gym Leaders, a gym leader dating sim, bah i kid, i kid but that'll be in the paper-works for quite some time yet. Any help is appreciated, both helping me develop ideas and/or keeping me from being lonely! :'P Anyways, here's a screenshot of my last played 'Pokemon' game. You should play it, even if you don't know Touhou and if you don't know Touhou, then you better get to know it, it's nearly as awesome as Pokemon is, but with more Moe and 10000000x more difficult.

4qketv.png

Anyways, feel free to VM/PM me, even just to chat. If I'm not stalking Tumblr, I'm stalking here. more specifically, i'm stalking you Good day sir madame!

Welcome back to PC and "deep down we love you also" lol my name is Diablo and I just joined this year. I'm 18 years old and have been playing Pokemon since Silver version an me favourite is Lugia. We are most certainly happy to see you back here and we will see you round :)

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years
  • I bet you'll recognize my username. :3 I've played Touhoumon as well (it was awesome!) but never the official games haha. You make me want to replay it!

But hi there, welcome to PC! It's awesome to see that you've returned, we have plenty of regulars still around, though we've also got plenty of new members and staff as well! Hopefully you've already checked out the Emulation part of the site, it's got loads of neat tools and resources for aspiring hackers~!

Anyway, stick around and have fun, yes? :D We're still thriving and are very friendly, so we'd love to have someone like you here n__n If you need help with the forum, I'm always available! Oh, and if you'd like a mentor to show you around the forum, do check out our Adoption Center.

For a second there, I thought I had a powerful enemy in front of me! Turns out it's just ⑨.
    Thanks for the welcome! :) You really should play the original games, ⑨ has her own game, it's certainly worth it! :P I've already got the Emulation part of the site on my stalk list so it's fully covered! I'll check out that Adoption Center too, haha. Think that's new as well!

Cheers!

@Raichu; It came up as a parody on Family Guy at the perfect moment, just couldn't resist and its much more interesting that "I'm back lolz" haha! Thanks for the welcome and the good luck! :3

@diab; haha, nice to meetchya! Lugia is awesome too, but my favourite from G/S will always be that Ginger Turkey. 8P I'll see you around! *salute*

Back