• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back...again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven.

Pokémon Crono creator
Years
  • Hello everybody! I'm Steven and I'm an italian rom hacker. Maybe some people know me as >Dante<.
    I've created this new account as a sign of my return and to show to all the new progress of my project "Pokémon Crono"...so, I'm so happy to be here again :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello Steven! Welcome back to the forums! I've heard about you before in the Emulation section and they said that you were a great hacker, so we're happy to have you back! ^^

I am typing on my cellphone's keypad and it's really hard to type here but trying my best so apologies for the typo's! XD; Anyway, hope you will get reacquainted with your old buddies as well as meet new ones! I'd be lookong forward to your projects since I love playing hacks. :)

Don't forget to reread the rules as there might be certain changes as before and if you have any questions feel free to ask me, have fun and see you around!

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    omg, welcome back >Dante< (or as I probably should address you, Steven.)

You may not know me, but you've always been an inspiration to me, and also to the whole Rom Hacking community here. I don't really hack these days, but I can't wait to see Pokemon Crono back on the hack shelves again. We're happy to have you back~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • There's a rule in NU/W that you cannot make a thread announcing your switch to another account. According to the statistics of your previous account, You were a bit active this month, plus you last logged in on the 10th. If you would like to let others know that you switched accounts, you may do so by advertising in your signature, or by letting your friends know via VM/PM.

This doesn't qualify as an intro or a reintro, so I'll close this for now. Though the three posters above me will welcome you regardless.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back