• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back and so is C.O.L

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximo

Bboy maximo
    Years
    Hi im not new and im not old i just dont post alot, just gotto say well done i hope theres a demo sone cant you just realeasewhat you've done so far and is there new pokemon in it if there is can you post some.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I don't know what to say. Only because the people above me has said everything that has to be said. Oh well... Great screens Booda!

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    man those are some excellent screens... this is by far the best pokemon game ever created, including the originals

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
    Thanks for the comments everyone.

Here are to new screens,thanks to Kyle for the character set,yes I did ask his permission.

Im back and so is C.O.L

Im back and so is C.O.L

At the moment i'm coding the Pokegear so expect some screens of that next.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    WOOT! New screens! Not really much to say about them cause it doesn't really show off any features but new screens of COL is always great to see! :)

Can't wait to see the Pokegear!

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Mapping looks good. Like the edits on the chipset (if it's called a chipset in Sphere). The Pok?gear will rock. I miss it. Wish they'd include it in the more recent games.

Legaia

Ultimate Sphere User
    Years
    I'm also making a pokemon game using sphere. Perhaps I could help you or make some chars and chips or something like that! If you want an example just e-mail me at [email protected]! Your game looks like it is the only one that is actually worth helping out! (This is why everyone should delete rm2k and rm2k/3 and d/l sphere!);)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    If sphere was as easy to use as RM2K(3) then we probably would. It does allow for more freedom in game making but requires more knowledge and use of java.

Years
    I think that rmxp is better than sphere because it has all the elements of rm2k3 but more freedom to code yourself like sphere.. The language is also very advanced, you can make a clock with the time off the user's pc like in sphere.. Same kool features, just easier to use :)
    I can't wait for the pokegear Booda! Keep us updated :P

Legaia

Ultimate Sphere User
    Years
    Sphere use javaSCRIPT not java! ;) Hey Booda, if this pokemon game works and all, you should make up a game and actually get a good team of people because you are alloud to make profit on games made with sphere, you just have to make your own stuff! Once I buy my keyboard 2 PC hook-up i'll be able to make in-game music. I am also a spriter for my friends game Silent Killer.(It actually won't be all that hard to find people willing to help you out when they notice that you actually no what you're doing!)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    But does Rmxp have networking? ;D
    And javascript is widely documented.
    I thought that a team on rmxp.net or x-rpg had networking currently working.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Legaia said:
    Sphere use javaSCRIPT not java! ;) Hey Booda, if this pokemon game works and all, you should make up a game and actually get a good team of people because you are alloud to make profit on games made with sphere, you just have to make your own stuff! Once I buy my keyboard 2 PC hook-up i'll be able to make in-game music. I am also a spriter for my friends game Silent Killer.(It actually won't be all that hard to find people willing to help you out when they notice that you actually no what you're doing!)

I know that Legaia, I guess shortening the term makes people think coffee. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back