• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back and so is C.O.L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    For some reason I think that a fight will start... Let's just get back on subject people. Umbreon135, Krazy was just being hopeful; no need to get too serious.

Years
  • Even though you are not talking about this right now...I am still very interested in your game,its very very good looking...I have been checking back,and wondering...Is his game made yet?Although I get very,very disappointed when I see its not...I know its hard,and is taking a long time,but keep up the good work!Everytime I read about something new in this game,I am like awesome!So I am totally looking forward to it,hope I get to play it soon too.....

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • I will be releasing a beta.
    Umbreon was talking about when I said I wasn't going to because my bad experiance of releasing a beta of my rm2k3 Harvest Moon Game.Which was everyone hated it because it was incomplete.
    But I will be releasing a beta of this which will include the new region and maybe johto.
    There will be other things missing like battle animations,well the ones that are done when its ready to be released will be in it.Though nothing major will be missing like it will include all 386 pokemon,the pod feature,all the menus,pokegear etc.
    Oh but it will also NOT include the B-TV feature,that won't be included untill after the final release,as that will be an ongoing feature as people will be able to continually download B-TV programs.
    Hope that clears it up.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Woohoo! I've been peeing my ferretty pants in anticipation for this!
    Can't wait!

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • According to the date on my first title screen it was 02-Febuary-2003.
    And that was one of the first things I did.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • lol this is a great game thats why I think booda shouldn't release a demo/beta. I think it'd be much better to play a full game and get all the surprises in one go then having to wait a few months. But it's booda's choice not mine so if you do release one soon I can't wait.

Years
  • It's all depends on numbers of events per town. I guess Newbarktown will be about an hour to script...lol I don't treally know the true answer XD

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • umm new bark town would take about ten mins to script,in sphere you build up all the functions first,thats what takes the time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back