• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back, but then again I never really told anyone I was here.

pancakeonmyhead

Kpop Enthusiast
Years
  • Hi~ I haven't been here since Feb. But I never actually introduced myself last year, so here I go:

My name is Amanda, I'm turning 18 at the end of the month, I'm currently trying to finish up my last year of high school, and hate it with an UNDYING PASSION. I'm also Australian.

My earliest memory of Pokemon was playing Yellow and Blue in class and at recess when I was 6. I've since lost my copy of Yellow, AND IT'S BREAKING MY HEART. So I guess I've been a Pokemon fan since I was very young.

These days I don't have much time for Pokemon due to studying commitments *cough* but more often than not, I give in and forgo those commitments for the sweet joy and nostalgia of Pokemon.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all~!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome back to pc, pancake! I know your studies are your numero uno right now but that's okay! Its great that you've checked in with us and said hi! I wish you the best in your studies! Be sure you can visit us if you can! :3

Well, hope to see you around!

Back