• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back! :D

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
  • Hey everyone!! ahh, it's so nice to be back! Sorry for that long absence. But there's good news - I'm here to stay, without a doubt! I just wanted to say hi, as I left a lot of friends when I left PC for that long amount of time. I can't wait to start releasing some more ROM Hacking tools for you all!

Stop in and say hi! Ask anyone, I'm a very friendly person. Shoot me a mail if you want to. Add me to your friends list. I look forward to talking! :D

Ringtown'sBest

Ringtown's Savior
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Welcome back to Pokecommunity yo

no problem buddy remember to ot double post

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hey, I remember when I was talking to you once, about your tools. :)

Welcome back, dude~

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Welcome back man, have fun here on Pokecommunity! Make sure to read the rules if you have trouble, my name is Fire Eagle by the way.

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
    Years
  • Hi, Welcome back to the board. I'm extremely new but its good to see dedication like yours. Hope to see you around the board.

Back