• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back :D

Speed

Skyward
Years
  • After being gone for around a year, I decided to come back. Some of you might remember me, and I hope I can be more active, since I'm not as busy as I was before. So hi. :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Welcome back, Speed. I don't know you, but then again I'm someone who came back about six months ago. PC always pulls you back in, I think. Let's see... there were some rule changes recently about sigs, and lots of other things have changes, but... it's still the same old PC. Hope I see you around again~

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Weeeeeeell, technically you came back on December 25th, and have been posting since. But, since it wasn't a lot and you were gone for quite some time before that, I can certainly understand you deserving a reintroduction. :]

Glad to hear life's slowed down a little bit for you, and TheSmartOne is definitely right, PC can easily pull you back in like some kind of super magnet. Trust me, I've taken a couple years-long leave from this place~

Here's hoping you have more fun this time around.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Well, hi and welcome back to the PokeCommunity... Some things have changed, like forum rules and such. Just reread them. Hopefully you stay for a longer time. Enjoy the forums.

Back