• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back :D

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well hey there Explosion, welcome back to the forum :D hope you stick around some more and have fun.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Im back after a three month hiatus. :)

Welcome back to PC, Explosion! Hopefully whatever it was that made you leave last time doesn't make you do it again! >:O There have probably been tons of changes around PC since you were last here so if anything is randomly different from when the last time you were here... that's why. XD;

Stay here this time and be active! I'd like to see your posts around the place. :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome back, Explosion... wait, I don't think I have seen you before you left. I guess I'm not around the forums that much, huh? Anyway, since you're back, I would like to see you around the forums... Hahahahaha!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Welcome back to PC Explosion!

3 months away from PC is quite harsh XD
    Hope you can stick around here longer~ :D

Back