• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back :D

Kombat

Newbie Breeder
Years
  • Hey guys, After leaving for a whole year almost. Im back :). Just bought DPPT, Ruby, Sapphire now just waiting for B/W To come through the post :). Hope to see everyone around the forum that i used to know XD

~Kombat~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey guys, After leaving for a whole year almost. Im back :). Just bought DPPT, Ruby, Sapphire now just waiting for B/W To come through the post :). Hope to see everyone around the forum that i used to know XD

~Kombat~

Welcome back to PC! A whole year? That's a long time! Maybe that's the reason why I have never met you, cause I joined for less than a year! Ahahaha...

Wow, you bought all the games at once? And BW still isn't available? O_o

I do think that you'll enjoy PC very much! I hope that you're able to stay active this time around...

Back