• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back...for another time being.

Years
  • I'm an old member, used to just lurk the forum, but went away for a while since I sold my DS and games along with it. Now I have a 3DS and Pokemon Black, so I'd figure to come back and lurk a little more. Its nice to be back though! Anyone have a Level 5 Mew laying around that they don't need? Don't really care if its shiny or not, just my favorite Pokemon as a starter. I don't have much since I barely started the game so yeah...donations would be very generous! <3

- MegamanC

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome back to the forums, MeganmanC! It's really great to see that your back in the forums. Sucks that you've went away for a very long time, can't believe you still remember your account here, as I don't remember accounts that I've used for almost like three years, it's been so long! This time though, I always make sure to write it up on my diary so that I wouldn't forget. And hopefully this time, you wouldn't leave us hanging around again! ^^:;

I guess you could ask someone in the Trade Corner if you'd like. I don't have DS at the moment since it got broken but I do have an extra Mew on my HG/SS files. But don't you worry. I'm sure someone nice there would give you a Mew for free! It's really easy to get 'em and breed 'em and stuff.

Anyways, I'm sure there have been a lot of changes since you left, such as the new boards that your not familiar with. But anyhow, if you've been here before, it's still the same PC that you'll get eventually used to again! The B/W section would really interest you as your playing B/W right now, anyway who did you picked as a starter? I'm just really curious as to whom people had chosen. But yeah, you could visit that section if you have any questions or if you need any help regarding the game. You could also write off a journal and post it in the journal thread!

If you ever made friends before, I hope you get reacquainted with them. Although I'm certain that you will be able to meet new faces here and possibly make a whole new bunch of friends! And it isn't bad too! There's a lot of nice people around, so I doubt it if you couldn't make even a single one! :o

Make sure to give the rules a reread, there have been a lot of changes before especially with the new signature rules that had just been updated a few months ago. And I'm sure you don't want to get into trouble, eh? And soo...

Have an awesome time here at PC and I hope you'll stay active! ^^;;

Years
  • Thanks, I didn't know alot of people here, maybe some older members may recognize me, but doubting I havent been on here for a while, they must be long gone. I chose Sinvy as my starter, although I wished I chose Oshawott, the final form looks epic.

I'm too old to be making Journals, but I'll make sure I take a visit to that section if I need any help. Thanks for offering the extra mew, hopefully you'll get another DS, and if I don't have one still, shoot me a PM and I'll let you know if I still need one! Thanks!

- MegamanC

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • That was some hearty introduction, Snivy. I wish I had something to add on, but I really don't.

So, I guess welcome back, sir. Stay long; post tons.

Years
  • That was some hearty introduction, Snivy. I wish I had something to add on, but I really don't.

So, I guess welcome back, sir. Stay long; post tons.

Well reason to come back to PC is also cause I've been watching Pokemon Seasons 1-4, currently on season 3. Lol. I honestly wished I did more research on the new starters...I would of chose Oshawott. Lol.

- MegamanC

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Not sure if I'm allowed to make this post since it doesn't say I'm not allowed to in the rules anymore.

Well reason to come back to PC is also cause I've been watching Pokemon Seasons 1-4, currently on season 3. Lol. I honestly wished I did more research on the new starters...I would of chose Oshawott. Lol.

- MegamanC

Seasons 1-4 are a good choice. I especially like the gym battles in the earlier series. Unsurprisingly, there's still quite a lot of discussion about first gen. I'm sure you know where to discuss them. Have you watched the newer series at all? They're kind of wonky; goofy, maybe--less storyline-focused, I think. Somewhere along the way, they decided "Characters-of-the-Day" were the way to go with episodes.

I can trade you an Oshawott if you want. I don't have Wi-Fi right now, though. Otherwise...

And, finally, how do you like Gen V so far? And is the 3DS treating you well?

Years
  • My girl and I have watch most of the New series Pokemon Movies, but I haven't see any of the T.V shows. Not really interested in them since the original Voice Actress of Ash and Brock left, and I kinda dislike where the series is going atm. I'm only watching Seasons 1-4 because those are the season I remember the most (Also because I never really understood how Ash got through the Orange Island League or how he became the Orange League Champion.) Certainly a blast from the past though watching all the episodes. (Honestly watching 125 episodes of Pokemon has taken me...Nearly a whole month to get where I am.)

As for Oshawott, that would be nice. I'm not sure when I'll be able to trade though since I only have gotten 3 badges.

So far for the Gen V Pokemon, kinda confused with there names. Taking old Battle Strategy and implementing into the new game is proven hard since I don't know most of the new Pokemon except for the starters (Hell, I don't even know the Pokemon from R/S/E or D/P/P, I'm only familiar from 001-256.)

For the 3DS, I wasn't expecting to pick up one (Solely cause I wanted a 3DS for Megaman Legends 3, but Capcom took a crap and killed off the franchise. =\) I have the Limited Edition: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS, figured to pick it up when the extra money I had laying around and relive OoT. Also to wait for the upcoming, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance.

- MegamanC

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, and certainly, it's been a long time since the last time you were here, right? I bet I wasn't there...

Well, I think you will be able to get the hang of it pretty soon, eh? Just don't forget to take a look at the rules, since it has changed a bit since the last time you're probably on... The new things bring back the old ones, huh? I guess you might find the Pokémon gaming sections to be useful or something.

Have fun around PC!

Back