• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back, from outer space.

Flyboy

Wishes he was way up high
    Years
    Hello guy's i doubt any one will remember me but i was on here a long time ago. I left for a while due to other things happening in my life (A few earthquakes, dying family members ect, ect). I kinda forgot about this place after that, but now im back, so hi.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Welcome back from space, cap'n! <3 How was outer space? :3 I heard the moon is LOVELY this time of year. <3 The Moonmen doesn't attack at that time. <3 Which is disappointing because I like playing ring-around-the-rosie with them. <3 When they fall down, they explode. <3

I haven't remembered you, because erm, I haven't met you until just now, sorry. ;; Sorry about all your past experiences; I've lost some family members myself and well, yeah, its pretty hard... so, my condolences. But in any case, welcome back; I hope this time around, you'll stick around some more. <3 There's just been alot of things going on; like there's a Pokemon Black and White event, some rules changed, etc. Might be a good idea to check up on the rules again, just so you're caught up to date with them.

Alas, I hope we meet again! Hopefully you'll bring me along with space with ya. <3

Back