• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back From The Dead

Marshmellowguy

Sealand / Peter Kirkland
    Years
    I died at the hands of Dialga, came back from the dead and died again at the hands of Palkia (But im alive so don't tell palkia).

I'm back! The person who almost no one knows that disappeared for ummm ... hmmm I don't even know how long I was gone. Well this is like a hi to most people. So its not really saying welcome back but more of umm just a hi. Oh there i go talking nonsense. Hmm I think ill be going to the Other Chat area. :P So anyway Hi to all the people i don't know and Hi to anyone i do know.

And oh last minute thought! Ill be working on some tilesets for RMXP and some other sprites so you might find a forum or two appear in the next month with my sprites. :D *Zooms off to a random nonsense forum* See y'all later!

No noes its a zombie~! D=

Hai and Welcome back marshmallow guy~! :3
    (Mmm marshmallows...If there was a marshmallow monster, I would be VERY MAD. D=)

I do hope you'll be more active in the future~ or else my buneary squad will feast~! ^.^
    /Gah, I gots to stop threatening with cute stuffs. ;-;

Hope to see you later Feraligator~! :3

Hello! I'm Eivana!
    I didn't know you before, but at least I can probably get to know you now! <3 Welcome! If you would like to be friends, send me a VM... I warn you that I'm a chatty soul and I always respond to people. Have fun!

:)hello, welcome to pc.glad your back.if you have questions ask anyone.I hope too see you around more and maybe have a battle!If you want to be friends just send a request.I would be happy to have another friend.:)

Back