• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back from ZOMBIE LAND!

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Welcome back to PC!

You joined a year ago! And you've been inactive!
    And you came back from ZOMBIE LAND!
    Good to know that your back, you've been missing out on alot of fun.
    You should probably refresh your memory by reading the FAQ
    But most importantly, Have fun!

~Glion

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    It's alright if you wanted to take a little breather from the the Pokecommunity. We all must have our respites every now and again. ;D

None-the-less, welcome back to the forums! It's not everyday we get to welcome a zombie instead of trying to fight it off.
    (Darn zombie invasion... We simply cannot keep up with their demand of brains! They're so picky about them too...)

Any who, I'm sure you will find the community just as much fun as when you saw it last. It has changed quite a bit, but I'm sure you will make the adjustment just fine!

Take care and I hope to see you around.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome back, Yuni! How was Zombieland? O.O

Anyway, glad to see a new member return to PC! I hope it hasn't changed too much for you =P

Take care, and have fun!

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I felt a bit scared when I read the title xD.
    Anyways, welcome back to the good old PokeCommunity, PM/VM me if you want to chat, and friend me if you want to become mates.

Back