• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back! How y'all doing?

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
  • Hi, well it's been a while. I have some free time so I'll be active in the battle stadium again. :)

Anyone remember me? :P

Edit: Oh wait, that didn't work...must get a mod to edit my title ^^,

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Yeah, the Battle Stadium had a name change while you were on your absence. Plus the Wi-Fi Center (remember that?) got split in two. The Trade Corner and the now named Competitive Battling Center are two separate forums, which makes things easier for members to find what they're looking for in terms of battling.

Sadly, no I don't really remember you, but I can just offer my extended welcome to you back to the community! Go ahead and give the rules a reread, since there have been a few changes (especially the signature rule), and if you are not familiar with anything, just send me a private message and I'll be glad to assist ya. :3 Have fun on your return, okay!

Years
  • HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH!

You make your return now huh. Welcome back buddy, though you've returned at a time where I don't battle too much online anymore. I'll make an exception for you though just cause of all the good battles we had back in good old 2007. You probably remember me as King Dragun (I spoke to you on msn around a month ago).

Enjoy your stay.

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Hey Prince! Even though we never talked before, I do remember you! =D
    You won PC WiFi Tournament back in 2010, right? =P
    Welcome back to PokeCommunity _Prince_! ^^

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Yeah, the Battle Stadium had a name change while you were on your absence. Plus the Wi-Fi Center (remember that?) got split in two. The Trade Corner and the now named Competitive Battling Center are two separate forums, which makes things easier for members to find what they're looking for in terms of battling.

Sadly, no I don't really remember you, but I can just offer my extended welcome to you back to the community! Go ahead and give the rules a reread, since there have been a few changes (especially the signature rule), and if you are not familiar with anything, just send me a private message and I'll be glad to assist ya. :3 Have fun on your return, okay!

Yes, I noticed the name change. Thankyou so much!

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH!

You make your return now huh. Welcome back buddy, though you've returned at a time where I don't battle too much online anymore. I'll make an exception for you though just cause of all the good battles we had back in good old 2007. You probably remember me as King Dragun (I spoke to you on msn around a month ago).

Enjoy your stay.
    Yeah I remember you dude, we go way back in time. :P

Hey Prince! Even though we never talked before, I do remember you! =D
    You won PC WiFi Tournament back in 2010, right? =P
    Welcome back to PokeCommunity _Prince_! ^^
    Thankyou, well i tied first place with someone. Can't remember who :S

Hi welcome back
    i don't know you because i'm new

Thanks for you warm welcome!

Back