• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back Online!

Years
  • I am back online after a long hiatus. I missed making friends online and having random fun. I see most old friends online are not around anymore but hope to meet new people. I'm into making videos,art,music,voice acting,anime,cosplaying and gaming.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi Cora! Nice to see you back. I hope you'll find some new friends, and maybe some old too! Are you getting Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon?

Years
  • Welcome back Nanami ^^ Just changed your username and stumbled upon your re-introduction thread right after haha. Yeah members on forums come and go, but personally I still think we're awesome despite the change in members. Hope you stick around. <3

Back