• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back :P Although you may not remember me!

DexJr Karnage

Shiver TheKid
Years
  • Hello Pokecommunity. Names Hope. Been gone since January sadly. But now that Everytbing is going good again and I'm over my issue that I had after a break up. I feel better then ever (:
    Can't wait to meet the new people and get back into being interactive again and learning more about Pokecommunity [=

Years
  • Wahoo welcome back, Hope! Good to have you here again - I totally recognize you as well. :3

Plenty of new faces have joined us since your departure so you're very recommend to get involved in things again! Check out the X & Y section if you want to chat about the sixth generation, drop by Trade Corner or Battle Center for trades and battles respectively, and so on; I'm sure you'll find a lot to do given the activity of the forum.

Glad to hear you're feeling better as well. :) I know how terrible it feels after break-ups as well as having issues that arise due to them but with some time you'll feel great again. Let me know if you want to chat and I hope you'll pop in for longer this time!

DexJr Karnage

Shiver TheKid
    Years
  • Ah hey Sheep! Glad to see you again as well!

I can see all the new faces haha. And some I can see no longer are here :\
    But yeah for sure I'll be in those areas checking them out and catching up on these threads!

Mhm. Yeah. I know. Especially being together for 5 years and just it ending. But oh well. And thanks I appreciate that! :)

Years
  • I still remember you, welcome back!

I'm sure you might have noticed me due to your currently small friends list, but yeah I used to be Hikari10 if you were wondering. So much has changed while you were gone, such as the reinstatement of the name change system although with some modified rules. There have also been new mod appointments, and changes to other parts of the forums as well. Sheep's already recommended some places you can get involved with, but hey explore at your own pace.

Well, I hope to get back to seeing you around again DexJr, and while you had some personal issues lately I'm sure you can recover from that soon enough. Have fun and make sure to stick around longer this time!

- Hikamaru

Back