• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back, Pokeworld!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2014
    There was a time when I thought that may life didn't have room for Pokemon anymore....and that's when X & Y were announced. I'm sure anyone could guess what happened next.... Anyway, I'm glad to have come back. I'm mostly into ROMs and hacks right now (Reborn is so FREAKING COOL!!), but I'm saving up for a 3ds (hadn't gotten that far last time). I also wanted to take my official Pokemon League hat off to serebii.net, they've been a great friend and inspiration for me both then and now. Thanks a million you guys! I'll be checking in here regularly and I'll want to hear about all the best hacks and .exe games (both old and new) in particular. Just message and I'll be happy to post reviews, beta test, or give feedback ideas.

I'll see you guys out there

Years
  • Welcome to PC and back to Pokemon, Houndoom! You'd be surprised with how many people originally join for our ROM hacks, they're really really good. Makes me want to go and download some but I am so lazy. :(

And yes, definitely get a 3DS! You won't regret it given how many awesome games are out for it even outside X and Y. I've poured 300 hours into my Pokemon X version so I can vouch that there's quite a lot to do.

Have a fantastic time and see you around. :3 If you need help just ask one of our staff members, all right? Enjoy your time dabbling in the ROM Hacking section.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Herro hyper houndoooooom! Nice to have you back! Real life can bite us in the behind; I know how that's like. ;; Still, we're super happy to have you back, and I hope that you'll be active as you can be, with your flamethrowerrrs and your faint attacks! <33

Loads of great games are coming out for the 3DS so, along with Pokemon X and Pokemon Ym I hope you'll check those out! The new pokemon games - the ruby and sapphire remakes are coming out in a couple of months too, so, I hoep you'll be excited about those as well. :3

Anyways, there are loads of hacks here ot play upon the ROM hacks board, so, have fun with those! See you around, and I hope you have a grrrreat week! Great weather, y'know? See you again. <33

Back