• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back XD

~Electrivire~

My Imaginary Friend Haz Issuez
Years
  • So, it's been a while :D I quit the forums due to the fact I thought I was growing out of Pokemon. Recently, I picked up my DSi and turned it on. I saw the Pokemon Black symbol sitting there as a lonely pokeball. So I clicked it and immediately I remembered everything that happened, from me getting 3 celebis on HeartGold, to getting the legendary trio on SoulSilver, and to me completing the Pokedex without hacks in Diamond.

And that's when I found myself at Gamestop, buying the rest of the GBA versions along with Platinum.

But then I found myself here, looking up how to find a certain Pokemon, Victini. I had remembered the Liberty Pass I had when I first bought Black and White. I immediately caught him on both versions.

I'm not going to say stuff like "Sorry I couldn't be here" because that's a bit egotistic. So to end this post, I'd like to say, "I'll see you around."

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • OMG. Electrivire! :D I... don't think you remember me. I welcomed you to the forums when you were new (and I remember being a newbie here as well. lol) along with inv4sion and I think another new member. But yeah. WOW. You're baaaack! Glad to have seen you again...I can imagine it's been quite a while since you've been here.

Anyways, glad you're interest in Pokemon is returning, and hope it lasts, because here at PC, we have tons and tons of discussions for you to get back into, and maaaybe give the rules a reread. There has been a few changes, especially the signature rule. Might want to be up to date on those. :D Furthermore brb leaving you a VM Have a great return to PC!!! :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Never knew you, but it seems that I have the time to get to know you. Pokemon is awesome, I rarely meet anyone who hates it, and most people I know think it is a pretty righteous game. Pokemon is too awesome to lose interest in! :3.

Enjoy your time here at PC again, and shoot me a VM sometime!:O

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao ! :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    So, it's been a while :D I quit the forums due to the fact I thought I was growing out of Pokemon. Recently, I picked up my DSi and turned it on. I saw the Pokemon Black symbol sitting there as a lonely pokeball. So I clicked it and immediately I remembered everything that happened, from me getting 3 celebis on HeartGold, to getting the legendary trio on SoulSilver, and to me completing the Pokedex without hacks in Diamond.

And that's when I found myself at Gamestop, buying the rest of the GBA versions along with Platinum.

But then I found myself here, looking up how to find a certain Pokemon, Victini. I had remembered the Liberty Pass I had when I first bought Black and White. I immediately caught him on both versions.

I'm not going to say stuff like "Sorry I couldn't be here" because that's a bit egotistic. So to end this post, I'd like to say, "I'll see you around."

Whoa... A long amount of time, a long-lost fun... Glad to see you back to action. Welcome back to PokéCommunity... and I hope to see you again! As you can see, the games are what brought you back, huh? I think you're going to have a great time here!

Back