• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back! (Yet Again)

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
  • I'm back!

Well after almost another year of absence from Pokecommunity, I'm back again (mainly cos I got White). It's been so long since I've posted here and I'm starting to get interested in Pokemon again (It'll mean I play less Minecraft too :P).

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome back to PC, darkerarceus! I'm glad that Pokemon White has gotten you into Pokemon once again, we basically have the board for you if you want some tips, opinions and of course if you want to discuss Pokemon B/W with your fellow Pokemon fans! Head over to the B/W section which is just below this very section and you'll be able to find the best of B/W there! But of course, before you post anything or do something risky, you must first get yourself familiarized with the rules once again since there had been changes just recently like the signature rules, and of course it's always good to get yourself assured with the rules so that you wouldn't get into any trouble! :D

PC is basically still the same place, there haven't been really any major changes. It's still the place wherein you could discuss Pokemon with others and make friends with them and just overall have lots of fun! And I'm just really happy that your interest in Pokemon sparked up once again! There are also some times when I lose interest, but yeah you couldn't deny how obsessed I am with Pokemon and couldn't get away from it even though other things distracts me! :p

There are also lots of members who plays Minecraft here so you might want to visit the Video Games board for that!

Anyway, if you want to come for a talk, feel free to drop by my profile and leave a message, I'll reply to it as soon as possible! Enjoy your time here once again and hopefully you will not leave us hanging around again! Loves~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Well after almost another year of absence from Pokecommunity, I'm back again (mainly cos I got White). It's been so long since I've posted here and I'm starting to get interested in Pokemon again (It'll mean I play less Minecraft too :P).

Welcome back to the forums, huh? You know, sometimes all you need is a new game to gain your interest. :) Give it some love!

I do hope that you'll be sticking around a bit more! Have a nice day, eh? ^.^

Back