• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back!

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
Years
  • After many months of scrounging up savings, i bought a ne laptop to replace my cpu. however, i'm slightly reluctent to resume hacking, i'm worried i mite get a virus, so, no scripting from me (for the meanwhile). i may, just may, download a few other hacks, but, i have bought an xbox 360 with live and halo 3 recently, so am quite busy with that. what i am thinking of though, is hacking firered to make a halo rpg, with different guns as the pokemon, ect ect. anyway, i shall be occasionally checking the forum, but by now, i feel as if ive grown too old for the normal pkmn games, i'm in this purely for the programming now.

Wolverfrog

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome back, Wolverfrog!

Always good to see new members return. Hopefully, things haven't changed too much for ya. I hope you have enough time to visit good ol PC every now and then =P

While I don't think one can ever be too old for pokemon, I wish you luck with all of your hacking! I'll see you around ^___^

Back