• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Canti

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2004
    Get lives, get out of your houses, stop collecting cards.. Because in the end.. all that matters is love..

Remeber this, stop going to some stupid forum.. Live a little.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I do live...I have an offline life.

This is really spammish BTW...

Hells_gift

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2004
    the end is coming and we will destroy you, you little freken pokemon freks

Hells_gift

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2004
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Lord_Canti said:
    Get lives, get out of your houses, stop collecting cards.. Because in the end.. all that matters is love..

Remeber this, stop going to some stupid forum.. Live a little.
    I live a lot, and still have time for 'some stupid forum'. I may not be here for much longer because school is beggining to ruin my life XD

Hells_gift

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2004
    Pokemon is for little kids with little brains and well you get the pictor

Hells_gift

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2004
    pokemon is corupting our youth. Now mortal kombat or GTA3 thats what we should be playing

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Hells gift, you obviously cannot think beyond what video game reviewers have told you. pok?mon is an intricately deep game that requires some deep strategic thinking to master. Just because the target audience is under 13, tat doesn't mean it can be deep...

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    The loser said:
    Pokemon is for little kids with little brains and well you get the pictor
    Well I'm not even here for Pokemon, I'm really attached to the people that attend PC. Pokemon comes secondary to that.

Wow you must have no life, because not only do you 'waste' your time at a forum, but you 'waste' it over stupid threads like this.

And we are the one's with little brains? You can't even spell Picture right! lol

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    No offence, but people online do or may have a life. You have no right to command us to get out of this forums. If you think this forum is stupid, why not go back to your offline life?
    And you posted this thread in the wrong section too --;; And it ought to be closed.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    Well I'm not even here for Pokemon, I'm really attached to the people that attend PC. Pokemon comes secondary to that.

Wow you must have no life, because not only do you 'waste' your time at a forum, but you 'waste' it over stupid threads like this.

And we are the one's with little brains? You can't even spell Picture right! lol
    Look Brit! WE got ourselves a pair of geniuses with no life! XD

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    ok,im reporting this to Arcanine,and im pretty sure that you'll get banned again Canti.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back