• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm BACK!

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2014
    mwahahaha! k. so superclaw_12 is back (well like anybody cares) and yeah, i'm still a hardcore pokemon addict ! anyone can friend me so add all the way. okay a little bit too corny don't u say? so y don't u vote for the best pokemon game :))

wehee

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Why hello there, dear! Welcome back to PC. We're really happy to have you back on board. If I may ask, why did you leave PC? Is it because of personal reasons or is it just that you lost interest in Pokemon? Well, with whatever reason it may be, the important thing is, your back! :D

If you've been a Pokemon fan ever since, which game is your favorite? If you ask me, it'd be the second installments - G/S/C, I'm a bit of an oldie, yes, but don't get me wrong. I love the DS games, and I enjoy playing them. There's just something about G/S/C that makes it my all time favorite Pokemon game, well do I really have to tell you? I guess not! :3 .. But in case you wanna talk about it, then feel free to come over my profile and leave a message, and I'll try to reply as soon as possible!

I'm sure you are already familiar with the whole board and all, I'm not sure if there have been a lot of board changes since you left because I just registered a few months ago .. But there's only one thing that I can assure you that didn't change here - It's still the same PC, and it's still the same place wherein you could discuss Pokemon and have fun! ^___^

Make sure to give the rules a reread as you don't want to get yourself into trouble don't you? If you have any questions, as what as I have said, just leave a message on my profile. With that, welcome once again and have a wonderful time~

Back