• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
  • Well, it's been a good while since I've last been here, so a reintroduction sounds good................

I'm Misty Lover17! I've been a member here for almost 8 years now. I'm a big fan of Misty and many other characters.

It's really good to be back!^^

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Wow! 8 years is... a looooong way to go O.O
    Anyway, welcome back to PC, Misty Lover!
    I'm not sure I've seen you around much but welcome back anyway and there have certainly been new rules here since you've left and I'd like you to check it out XD
    And like mR says above me, I totally agree that you should stay here and become more active more often!

Have a nice day~!

Years
  • Hey there Misty Lover17, welcome back to PC! Of course at the time you joined this place, the anime was still being dubbed by 4Kids, so a lot has definitely changed not just around here, but in the actual Pokémon world itself.. :\ It's excellent to have you back here! And do remember to have fun! :D

Back