• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back!

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Hey guys! It's been around 4 months or so, I know; And now I'm BACK! :P

So, I'm sure some of you remember me, ( Well atleast I remember Cid and PlatinumDude ).

Aight so, now I've become unfamiliar with this place again -_- (Big place=more lost T_T) So I would like to be reintroduced to this place again. I have a few issues dealing with Wifi and Emulation which I'll come to as soon as I get my guide. :P

I really wanna start Wifi battling on my emulator, and I've tried everything, from updating my firmware to checking those youtube tutorials, but all in vain.
    So if someone can help me out with the above stuff, it'd be of great help.

Thanks in Advance.

CrashCore.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Who are you? :P

Welcome back; I trust you know where you're going for things, but nice to see people returning. However...Trade Corner, Emulation...anything else? :)

Cyclone

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Crashcore! I don't remember you but that is a seriously cool username so I think I love you already :P

It couldn't have been four months since you've been here though since you only joined two months ago! haha.

In any case, welcome back, it's great to see you. I hope you can find your stride and pick up where you left off :D

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Man, I would help you in an instant with that emulator stuff if I wasn't a vegetable when it came to it! Sorry! Welcome back, hope you stay this time!

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • I would probably have known you if i had a time machine but i don't own one. But i guess i've met you now? :). Like what Cyclone said, you should know your way around, but i will provide help if you need it. See ya later :).

Back