• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

im back

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    I'm infamous, I'm back, you'll see me pop up here a lot more than before.

I use to edit ROMs, draw, and trade when I was on here. My awesome skills of posting also got me charts of infractions. But yeah, I'm still here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello, welcome back to PC. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's Biggest Fan. I'm a newcomer from March 2012.

So, how long will u stay. I just saw your Lt.Surge. That was funny.

Drop by my page & VM me if you want to.

Stay cool.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan, Head of Team Glacier

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hahahahahaha. I love your intro, that's hilarious.

I don't recognise you so you were probably infamous before my time, but welcome back anyway. I hope your awesome posting skills have evolved since your last time here so they don't result in infractions this time around lol.

See you around, I have a feeling it'll be interesting :P

Years
  • Welcome back to PC! Glad to know you already posted your art for us to see in the Gallery, I'll be commenting on it as soon as I get back from my appointment. n_n

Enjoy your stay on PC, and if you're ever looking for someone to chat with, I'm all ears. (: Have fun around here and hopefully I'll continue to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Welcome back to PC even though im new myself and dont kno you:P Hope you enjoy ur room, we saved it just for you even though no ones been in it since you left so theres probably some cobwebs and dustballs and i think some squirrels are stashing some nuts inside the walls but its down the hall to your right :P Welcome Back! (sorry, you took the keys with you so we couldnt do a surprise party :P )

Back